Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Our pastor is leaving. Sunday was their last day. I am not an avid church-goer. I go when I have nursery, but end up sitting in service because there are no babies or toddlers to watch. Hearing all the testimonies Sunday was heartfelt and bittersweet. He affected many, from the new girl, (the daughter and the pastors wife mostly), to one of the elders who enjoys listening to the church band practice, my dad is in the band. bass guitar. we had food afterwards. now i wonder who the new pastor will be. who is going to marry mike and i? kidding...mike.

so here is the deal:

I bring up marriage with mike...but...do I really want to spend my life with him? Someone who has chronic snoring and falls asleep 80% of the time? I mean, someone who gets extremely crabby, and someone who doesn't make me feel alive?

People tell me I am not young anymore, so what is that supposed to mean? That I am not allowed to experience the many pleasures of life? I'm not saying, go around like I am 20, and partying and dating. I am talking about learning, travelling, growing. I don't even like to drink anymore, I feel sick after so many

mike wants me to move back in with him we work and save money then set a wedding date um no! if moss buys a house in florida, i can move in with him, work save money and travel the world. and my dad can't tell me what to do. it is my life, not his. i want to do rosetta stone. i never get to do things for myself ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment