Thursday, January 3, 2019

changing the sex of an embyro

they can change the sex...if the original dna was the X chromosome they will take out a chromosome so it will be Y...or vice versa..i have questions. so, this is already a fertilized embryo, meaning...the original sex was already determined, but no...the geneticist will then extract cells, changing it. so if this was originally supposed to be a male, they will take out the cells to make it a female...yes, more questions. this makes it look like they pick out all the male ones and female but this is saying it will not affect the characteristics...etc 'the genome of the entire person'...hmmmm. methinks. (i hate that term lol) but yeah..interesting.

IVF/PGD technique[edit]


An 8-celled embryo prior to IVF/PGD analysis
After ovarian stimulation, multiple eggs are removed from the mother. The eggs are fertilized in the laboratory using the father's sperm in a technique called in vitro fertilization (IVF). "In vitro" is Latin for "within glass". Fertilized eggs are called embryos. As the embryos develop through mitosis, they are separated by sex. Embryos of the desired gender are implanted back in the mother's uterus.
Prior to fertilization with IVF, the fertilized eggs can be genetically biopsied with preimplantation genetic diagnosis (PGD) to increase fertilization success.[23] Once an embryo grows to a 6-8 cell size, a small laser incision in the egg membrane (zona pellucida) allows safe removal of one of the cells.[24] Every cell in the embryo contains an identical copy of the genome of the entire person. Removal of one of these cells does not harm the developing embryo.[25] A Geneticist then studies the chromosomes in the extracted cells for genetic defects and for a definite analysis of the embryo’s gender.[26]Embryos of the desired sex and with acceptable genetics are then placed back into the mother.
The IVF/PGD technique is favored over the Ericsson method because of the stricter control of the offspring gender in the laboratory. Since only embryos of the desired sex are transferred to the mother, IVF/PGD avoids the small likelihood present in the Ericsson method of an undesired sperm fertilizing the egg. Gender selection success rates for IVF/PGD are very high. The technique is recommended for couples who will not accept a child of the undesired gender.[27][28]

Timing methods

5 comments:

  1. Hey hoebag. I got a proposition for you....I hope you take me up on the offer...but you must be quick about this...come with me for a 2-6 month long business trip crisscrossing the globe beginning about feb 1. You need to get your passport (if you don't have already), with expedited service, which will cost $230...and your visa which don't cost but $20-$30/country...and you will probably have to have a physical...all of which I would pay you back on...if you would just make some flyers up for me and tape them to business doors (like dr. offices, convienience stores, box stores, etc... around town and maybe tape them to home doors in the rich part of town. I don't think you can get in trouble for that...anyway...I am taking some M77 spray glue and traveling to different little cities around and glueing these full sheet flyers in front of grocery stores...etc (see above) at night when they are closed or there is little traffic. I am parking way out in the parking lot so the cameras don't pick up on my license plate and wearing a hat and a surgical mask so they won't see my face yeah, I would ask you to do that too, but it's probably illegal....something like a misdeameanor charge of $1000.....so I won't ask you to do it....but if you want to....you can or just stick to the innocent invisible tape (ha invisible tape hears you)...anyway...I need help and this is a once in a lifetime opportunity for you. I am not posting the website...but the anagram for the site is Different Individuals Calling Lord Over Personal Strife, which could also mean other things too....anyway....then of course com which the anagram for is Come Onto Me. LOL!!!

    Anyway, the trip is contingent upon raising the money....so if you want to go....help me out....or wish me luck on raising it on my own...whatever you hoe. I don't expect nothing out of you or for you to even respond to this....but just so you know, if I do make it successfully, i'm gonna rub it all in your face like daily about how you missed out on an opportunity like I did with amazon (remember seeing it at $1.50 and being like that's a cool name...I should buy that (but didn't)).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh i wish you luck but why do you keep calling me hoe??

      Delete
    2. Because you're like this chick I know who stayed with this guy who verbally and mentally abused her and she would talk about him hanging out with other girls calling them hoes, but in reality, she was his hoe because that's what pimps do...scare you like Mike does. (Like asking for the ring back) It's all a mind game chicka and you're the bird in hand.

      Delete
  2. oh yeah and I figured out the ultimate illumanati hand signal...it's so freaking awesome.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have u ever been out of the USA before Rainmaker?

    ReplyDelete