Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Entreprenuers

Thanks to the internet, people are easily able to become an entreprenuer. Within the past few months, I have been, to be it sharply, solicitated by a few...of course, they will always be friendly and approachable. As I have said before, my friend Scotti invited me to an Arbonne party. It was her hairstyle friend Angeline who was hosting it. She made us some tea using Arbonne's own digestive tea, and we all sat down. She offered cookies and proceeded to inform us about the products she was selling, right at her kitchen table. She explained to us the skinwear, makeup and nutrition. She then made us smoothies using the Arbonne vanilla powder mix. After enjoying a smoothie, we wiped off our makeup. Scotti had on makeup that did not compliment her at all. Her bronzer was too much, and it made her look clownish. Angeline wiped off her makeup, on that particular fall day, and put on a more natural sheen of makeup. She also did mine as well. This was very reminiscent of Mary Kay and Avon. Selling makeup and skincare, woman to woman. The prices were expensive however, and I was not able to order anything, until tonight. I decided to go with these vitamin fizzers that you add to a bottled water. 55.00 for a box of them!? 

Sunday morning, I had went to my friend Natasha's essential oils party. I also went because I had seen her posting pictures of her house on instagram, and I was really curious about her house. It would look so cute and quaint, with a log cabin like feel to it. Natasha is a very earthy, hippie girl, who just recently cut off her own dreadlocks. I parked outside her house. There was a front porch with a cute, log cabin rocking chair, and a horseshoe hanging up on the door. It was so cute! Even driving there, the backroads of rich country, New Jersey, was just so awesome! There was a magical fog, with barren trees painting it. When I arrived, she warmly greeted me with a hug, andd took my coat. I met the other girl, Arielle (I forget her name actually). She was from Italy. I asked her because she had an accent. There were some snacks spread out, such as cucumbers, celery, grapes, oranges, no corn blue tortilla chips, brownies made with a dash of peppermint oil, salsa and hummus. Coffee and tea as well. Her dog Tuna did tricks, jumping up and spinning for a cucumber. The house was a little cold, but later she would put some wood in the wood burner fireplace for a little ritual we would do. Her sister in law showed up as well. She was outgoing and loud, but nice. We all sat down on the futon couches, as Nataasha explained to us more about the heart chakra and other chakras as well. It was a nice little lesson, complimented by an easel and her own writings and illustrations. We then did a meditation, where we layed on yoga mats. I was looking up at the lofty ceiling, with ceiling windows and the morning foggy, overcast light breathing inside. I saw a few flags hanging off the high ceiling. She told us to close our eyes and proceeded to curate a picture of walking through a meadow into a woods, finally uncovering a lotus flower which melded into our bodies. We are love.

When we opened our eyes, we felt revived, refreshed. Her sister in law was actually in tears, I had tears but that was because my eyes were watery. I felt and heard her cat sniffing at my face, it was relaxing and ticklish, (when I was laying down.)

IM GETTING TOO LAZY TOO TYPE MORE!!! hmm but yeah...i had syncs later that day. GREEN is the color of the HEART chakra. when we first got there, she had a picture of a SUNFLOWER, that she kept talking about. on the ride there, the song SUNFLOWER by post malone came on in the car. (she says there is a movie where the girl liked sunflowers ill have to watch it)...well, after wards, on the way to davids bridal, i kept seeing HEARTS (such as on the billboard for the hospital)..there was a mascot waving around a sign he was all GREEN, and I noticed a HEART in the logo for burlington. heart is about LOVE, also weddings are a sanction and unity of love. so it was all connected.

she told us about the oils and such...tonight i purchased a lavender oil roller ball. i want to get frankincense or the other one for pain but i forget what its called.

miki spies keeps trying to get me to sign back up to her program. small fee of 88.00 a month. she uses high pressure tactics. another girl was trying to get me to get her stuff.

ok so...heres the thing. moss sent me a bunch of links about how some girls make over 1000.00 A DAY just for selling sexy snaps on snapchat. he sent me all kinds of links on how they are in control and sell clips and what not. ok great, but that is for webcamming and sex stuff really. plus, they were able to get a fanbase. here is when i am starting to feel like i can profit. my smoking channel on youtube is growing. i get new subs everyday. its really guys who likes to watch girls smoke. its a fetish actually, one of the commenters answered another girls question and explained what the fetish is actually called....

So in one of the articles, say, a female performer will have a monthly fee of 5.00-10.00 a month. Depending on how many subscribe, they can rake in ALOT OF MONEY!

on that channel, my videos will get 300-30k views within a month..(the first one has 30k views!??) and within a week i see the videos already have about 4k views. Here is what I am thinking..

START A PATREON!! I get alot of requests for custom videos you see..

If I start a Patreon for smoking content and customized videos, I'm thinking, I can make some extra money. If I have it for 10.00 a month subscription...then multiply. 10x100=1000. I can make 1000.00 extra bucks a month, that is, if I have 100 subbers. Maybe I start out low, well, that is still extra money you know? It seems like alot of work tho...I would always be making videos...but that is where the mindframe for success comes in. It doesn't just happen overnight. You have to work at it, build your brand up! Eventually, 100 can grow into 500 subs...that would be 5000.00 a month! 1000 subs, 10k a month! And so on and so on.

I was thinking, it doesn't always have to be me. I can bring in other girls, smokers, and pay them too..but this will be if I can afford too. I'm really just..trying to figure shit out. 

I feel very insecure about myself and not confident in me..like, do I have what people would want to see? But then I log into that channel, and I see comment and comments of compliments after the other. 

I am going to continue to make videos for that channel and hopefully something will come out of it. At 1000 subs to youtube, I can start making money off of ad revenue (at least that is what I am hoping for!?? because years ago, I was banned from adsense!??) eehhh..im nervous about it. 

Hey, the internet is a great place to become your own entrepreneur. Why not??





















3 comments:

  1. so how much would you charge to advertise a company at the beginning of each of your videos?

    be realistic, it's for somebody that's also starting out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i dont know how it works. when i was getting payed on youtube, i just got a small percentage..you cant choose how much you want to charge...are you talking about youtube? yeah they choose the ads..

      Delete
  2. yes, i'm talking about youtube...you advertising the company or whatever at the beginning of the video...like a sponsorship....and no, I'm not talking about getting paid thru youtube...I'm talking about getting paid thru paypal...you shoot and upload the video on your popular channel with you saying a 10-15 second thing about the company or whatever at the beginning of your video and get you paid for it.



    ReplyDelete