Tuesday, February 26, 2019

How to Sell Pictures of Your Feet

i have high arches..i can start selling feet pics too lol. why not? i should start making profiles for my feet...need to start getting pedicures tho. i was going to do a foot photoshoot once and the guy was going to send me money to get a pedicure. i dont know what happened there...? i have done a foot photoshoot before. lol





5 comments:

  1. You could sell your used socks and underwear also....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Selling socks and underwear is not as easy as it even sounds though. I tried like ten years ago...did I ever tell you that Lori? I had a website and stuff. I really researched other sellers and what they offered and prices but it is not easy at all. I mostly got guys that were time wasters sending messages but not going through with the sale. SO it is a LOT of time and effort for nothing.

    I tried Ebay as there are sellers on there you list them under the heading 'private panties' or private Knickers but when Ebay is not taking down your listing for 'adult content' they do not allow it si hard to get the bids. I seen some bids on certain sellers like £20 upwards for just plain cotton panties, but i do not know how they get those bids AT ALL. I got loads off messages on ebay again time wasters and I sold one pair for £2.50 i think, but in the end i never mailed them.

    It sounds like easy money but it really was not in my experience and I have tried more than once to get it off the ground in the last decade.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah seems like a lot of effort just for a little bit of cash..i want to see how this patreon goes..didnt realize that about ebay. i put up a link for uploading pictures of your feet and getting payed for it. wonder how that would go..?

      Delete
    2. you put the link on ebay?

      Delete