Friday, February 15, 2019

HOW I TRICK PEOPLE INTO THINKING I'M ATTRACTIVE

this girl is 15 and shes a mom. she has a little baby. she wears a full face of makeup every day wth? it makes her look much older...but you can clearly see her without makeup, she looks very young. shes 15!?? wtf? when i was 15, i did not have a mommy nightly routine, or a full face makeup routine!?? i couldnt imagine being a mom at that age, i was still a virgin! i mean..really!? also, my makeup was some hastily applied eyeliner and mascara..i would put eyeliner on first and then the eyeshadow. never wore foundation. maybe some chapstick. sighhh...nowadays, teenagers are filming their daily routines and posting it. i mean, at least shes a young mother, she wont be all old like i will when i finally have my baby. but still...15? and wearing a full face of makeup and also a mommy? eehh..what happened to kids/teenagers nowadays? when i was a teenager, i used to always write teen dramas..hs stuff. now tho, cant relate. but yeah, i would like to write a high school kind of story.



2 comments:

  1. Oh wow I just said on the post I saw first she did not need all that make up she put on the previous vid. She is really pretty though and does look very young still, she really does not need it. The make up on the After here is pretty too though, looks better than in the morning routine vid.
    I sort of relate, we all had our kids very young. I was 16 pregnant and had my son age 17 but we all lived in a shelter for young mothers and babies. I am trying to write about that stuff now for my memoir I am working on. Its difficult though.
    My daughter who is 17 just had parents evening at school. She is doing what we call A Level which is the exams before starting university to do your BA degree. It takes 2 years to do A levels. it is the stage after GED what we call GCSE. I wished I had my daughter experience of teenage years. She is popular and never had boyfriend no is she worried about having one. Next month her German class are going to Berlin on a school trip. When I was her age I was living in a shelter changing nappies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes write your memoirs! you have an interesting life! what a nice school trip.

      Delete