Monday, February 11, 2019

i know the superbowl was SOO last week, but as i said, (and later deleted)..it was weird because there was a commercial, and the song was, "I got a friend in Jesus", I just sang that song on one of my youtube videos, outkast performed, "I like the way you move", and I danced to that song in one of my older youtube videos. i mean...i dont know. this is weird. so, at work..SPOILERS about the movie glass ahead..let me just copy and paste what i posted to my fb synchronicity group HANG ON!!! although i am wondering, why use that song...i got a friend in Jesus, when the superbowl was all about fallen angel rituals...

(my engagement ring), so I went to show her, but she grabbed by wrist and said, "oh look! I have the same tattoo!" and she showed me her shamrock tattoo on her wrist. Later that day, a man said to me, "let me see your ink" (again, I thought he said ring, but he said ink), and he too, grabbed my wrist to look at my tattoo (I also have autumn leaves on that wrist)...well, during the movie, at one point, (here is the spoiler..but not really..), the psychiatrist holds her hand out to reveal a shamrock tattoo ON HER WRIST! it was to signify being part of some group. After the movie, I was telling my fiancee how sometimes I do feel like people do things deliberately to get my attention, such as grabbing my wrist in such a manner where later I will notice it and be like..."um, okkkk." but THAT'S...another story...have a good night!

1 comment:

  1. WOW thats a lot of coincidence about people having same tattoo or grabbing your wrist to see it! Especially if it doesnt usually happen to you!

    ReplyDelete