Thursday, February 28, 2019

Feeling acknowledged and appreciated.

It really is a good thing, to feel acknowledged and appreciated. I have done a few nice gestures, but it only went by unnoticed. Not as if someone does something nice to get noticed, but it is nice to feel appreciated. I am going to do a vlog about how I feel. I'm not much of a creep, you see. I am just me. I wish I can get recognition for being me. On one of my videos on my main youtube channel...I did a food bank one. Ugh, so many rude and nasty comments!??

At work, customers have told management that I was very helpful, but management never informed the place where you are supposed too. I should of got my picture taken and had something written about me, sort of like, 'employee of the month', but it went unnoticed. This happened twice.

I also helped out a girl from the bleybers group. she is a teacher and wanted people to donate childrens books and such to send to other countries or something. I went out of my way and bought books and sent them to her. I noticed later that she unfriended me on FB. I also won a videogame on that dinner and a videogame twitch with aaron bleayart. i dont have xbox so i gave the prize to another member. last night was another twitch stream and i asked him if he got it, he said, not that game, but resident evil 2. i would of loved to of gotten THAT game, but i asked if he could have the prize instead of me. that was nice of me, but i get no recognition over it.

i just get bummed when i go to that twitch stream. i feel like i come across as this psycho, mentally distraught person (i dont say anything weird)..but i hold back. i really feel hurt and upset.



1 comment: