Thursday, February 14, 2019

russian doll thoughts

I keep reading reddits of russian doll.
I think I hit my head or something because I keep getting pains in my head every now and then..

Upon first opinion, Russian Doll seems like another hilarious show to watch on Netflix. However, there are signs and messages to pay attention to, such as, why does Nadia drink an egg yolk? This is reminiscent, (at least to me), of the first scene in the Never-ending Story, which, presumably, her and Alan are living. It seems to be a never-ending loop of purgatory.

There are many theories on what is actually going on within the confines of Russian Doll. Different timelines? Or just getting smaller, as a Russian Doll does..or, a literal MK;d russian doll.

Could this show be triggering at Natasha Lyonne's own suffering with dissociative identity disorder. She has went through drug problems in the past, and this character is a 'cockroach', one that will do anything, any drug, anywhere (sounds like a beta slave trigger)...

There are little hidden messages, and I did not notice, (or maybe I did)...apparently in her house, it says WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP!

This phrase itself is a trigger to wake someone up from a haze of a dream or a fake scenario. WAKE UP!

Some theories theorize that her character is actually dead, and going through some layers to help figure out what is holding her back from transistioning, to the end SPOILER, where she joins the others in a parade celebrating the dead.

In the beginning, first episode, first time she assumably dies, she recognizes the character HORSE. Could she of already died even before the first episode? Everyone she encounters may of just been a remnant, a memory, of those she knew in her living life, however, these people are really just a shell of a person...a written character in a show made for Netflix that is..such as Maxine, who really does not have any substance, or her ex, who she feels just cannot let her go...

The ending where Alan was on the other side of the mirror, could be just another part of her somehow...and her mind just made it up? To cope with dying...

IMMA READ MORE! this is definately some MK imagery
















2 comments: