Friday, September 28, 2012

cereal and bulimia?

recently lady gaga was seen wearing her meatsuit and looking rather chunky. she than addresses everyone by tweeting a pic in her underwear (her body is normal, not fat!) saying she has been bulimic for years. i wonder if the cheerios in the one video was symbolic of bulimia?




before


after
 here is a pic of jeffree star, who is puking up cereal:
EDIT: notice gaga looks a little amy winehouse in that pic she tweeted?

10 comments:

  1. Hi my family member! I wish to say that this
    post is awesome, great written and come with almost
    all significant infos. I'd like to see extra posts like this .

    My homepage ... Free Ps3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm curious to find out what blog system you have been utilizing? I'm having some small security
    issues with my latest site and I would like to find something
    more secure. Do you have any suggestions?

    Look at my web-site; Adfly money bot

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks very nice blog!

    Have a look at my website: rar password cracker

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything is very open with a precise explanation of
    the issues. It was truly informative. Your site is very helpful.
    Thanks for sharing!

    Review my weblog: sharecash

    ReplyDelete
  5. When I originally left a comment I seem to have clicked the -Notify me when new comments
    are added- checkbox and now whenever a comment is added I receive 4 emails with the exact
    same comment. Perhaps there is a means you are able to remove me
    from that service? Thanks a lot!

    my webpage ... Free download games for Pc

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you are going for finest contents like me, simply visit this website everyday since
    it offers quality contents, thanks

    Feel free to visit my page; Adfocus Auto Clicker

    ReplyDelete
  7. whoah this weblog is great i really like studying your articles.
    Stay up the good work! You understand, a lot of persons are hunting around for this information, you could help them greatly.


    my blog post; Bypass Sharecash

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi friends, its enormous post concerning cultureand completely
    explained, keep it up all the time.

    Look into my site ... minecraft free

    ReplyDelete
  9. As the admin of this website is working, no question very rapidly it will be famous,
    due to its quality contents.

    Here is my web-site :: Hack Twitter Accounts Free Tool

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, awesome blog layout! How long have you been blogging
    for? you make blogging look easy. The overall look of your web site is magnificent, let alone the content!



    my web-site; Car Town Cheats

    ReplyDelete