I SAID< HERE JUST CLICK HERE FOR SOME REASON IT NEVER PUTS THE VIDEO I WANT UP. SURE WHEN ITS A DUMB AZALEA BANKS VIDEO IT PUTS IT UP OR WHEN ITS ANY OTHER VIDEO BUT WHEN I WANT TO SHARE ONE I MADE IT PUTS UP A PLAYLIST AND PUTS UP THE AUG 12 2012 WALK THROUGH THE PARK VIDEO PISSING ME OFF!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VP7feWri0Ng&list=UUZKLD8VIGMqBgO2W8NIKgzw&index=4&feature=plcp
HAHA! i just made some videos of me dancing. why? im just in a goofy mood i suppose. actually, i got a new mp3 player so i put all my songs on it...(which mike wouldn't let me listen to on the way up to gettysburg we had to listen to his ERGHH)....so i was going to take the mp3 player for a walk but since its raining i just listened to it here, and i felt like taping myself dance HAHA...(plus i feel like being an embarrassment, and bored...dayum girl!) !!! so enjoy, or not..whatever!!! oh i had a sex dream about lenny kravitz....i guess cuz we just watched the hunger games lol!
((heres more links..oh i just got something in gmail it says...umc owns this? the song?? uh...dont delete it!)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMMxSqyuc9Q&list=UUZKLD8VIGMqBgO2W8NIKgzw&index=3&feature=plcp
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQrNdyRGhxg&list=UUZKLD8VIGMqBgO2W8NIKgzw&index=2&feature=plcp
im going to make another video...why??? cuz i feel like it, and im bored, idk?!! i declare WAR!!!!!
HERES ANOTHER ONE TOO WHAT THE HAY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyArSkOVsPE&list=UUZKLD8VIGMqBgO2W8NIKgzw&index=1&feature=plcp
i'll make more too!! fun fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment