Friday, October 4, 2013

friday

so....heres the thing..im bored! i feel like FLIRTING! but i am SO PICKY!! i am! i dont just spot people and be like, 'hey!" in fact, most ppl are cheesy and random. i mean....i need to build up an attraction and that means knowing that someone is attracted to me? interested? whatever....i dont want to meet random goofballs out here. even the ppl i do know out here...kind of boring. but at least i know its safe to hang out with them! i dont want to meet some guy i dont know? i cant even get a response on craigslist! maybe cuz im so picky! i posted this ad LOL

Sunset Blvd? - w4mw - 32 (Hollywood)

Hello! So, here is the deal? I would like to go out tonight. I am really cool, I am visiting from the East Coast. I used to live here before, so I know how it is like. I am really not into 'clubbing', I would actually prefer getting a quiet beer at a dive bar and conversing before heading out to the next spot. I am looking for people who are INTERESTING! NOT BORING or predictable. I am looking for someone who can have a conversation! I am looking for someone who HAS MONEY because I am not going to buy anyone drinks! (you can buy me some tho! :) ) I am also not looking to hook up with anyone! I am very picky at that. I am not looking to hang out with anyone cheesy who roams facebook 5 times a week, responding to any ad they see in hopes of 'hooking up'. I really want someone who is COOL and NORMAL and who understand EAST COAST too! to chill with! I like to drink beer, chill, meet people etc!!! I am tallish, thinnish, attractive but I don't try to hard, (not sure why i am writing that?), so if you are too, then great! Also, I do have a sense of humor so please have one!!??? And a sense of adventure! Lets have fun!!! Thanks!!! (also not looking to do drugs or anything like that...no party favors or blunts) :) 
 
 
 
i dont know!?? HA!!!
 
 
 oops i meant someone who roams craigslist! also, nevermind!
 
my friend george wants to hang out but he rambles on and on and it gets so dull trying to keep up with what he is saying...ughhh! i want to be around someone who is gonna listen to ME!! ME ME ME!!!!
 
someone who is hot too! (there is someone i would LIKE to run into out here! but i dont think he wants to run into me tho!!???) im weird..and scary! (actually im NOT!!! im really not!!!)
 
i just feel like getting my heart fluttery and being cute! 
 
i havent felt that in so long...really. i want to get a few inches of my hair cut. maybe a volumy perm or something....
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment