Friday, January 6, 2017

11:11

Normally, I am not really into number synchronicities. Mahhhhh, just aint really a numbery kind of girl. Well, when I looked at the time on my phone...11:11. Just now, on FB, I see this post from someone:

Seeing 11:11 is a sign of experiencing accelerated soul growth, which means that we may soon be finding ourselves living the life we had previously thought about. Our inner world is chaning and we may find people and events coming unexpectedly into our lives but at just the right time."
I've written this because I have been experiencing seeing 11:11 quite a bit lately. I've always been drawn to this number we I unexpectedly see it on a clock or even tagged on to a text or message. I'm curious about this phenomenon. Let's see what happens! Doing my best to keep it positive.

No comments:

Post a Comment