Monday, January 2, 2017

RED LOBSTER PRESENTATION SUCKS

I found a channel of an actress who studied Lucille Ball and then recreated her vegemite scene. Interested. I remember how actors study in school, I only went to a few acting classes when I lived in Hollywood, but I also sat during a few improvs as well. Understanding accents, dialogs, facial expressions etc are very crucial. That 'old-timey' accent is called 'transatlantic, or mid-atlantic" too, btw. i love it.

also, i notice someone posted pics at red lobster. i never ate there, but one would think, their plating presentation SUCKS! I swiped this photo, but did not take any others because the people were in it.

also, is it just me? time seems to be moving faster. i swear, its 313 am already when IT WAS JUST 230...it feels like its going faster...

sigh....this aint good...no no no

so here is a pic of the suck balls (SUCK MY BALLS haha from beyonce sorry. shannan even thinks it sounds like something she would say...that song)

k heres pic:

WHO THE FUCK WANTS TO ORDER A LOBSTER LOOKIN' LIKE THAT? AND LOOK AT HOW THEY JUST PLOP THE FOOD ON THE PLATE? BOY NO.

No comments:

Post a Comment