Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Toast synch

I was on the flight, and I saw the in flight magazine for Southwest. While I was looking at it, my eyes focused on the phrase, "A toast on us!" It was actually the drink menu. If you fly on holidays such as New Years Eve or Day, or Valentines day, you get a free drink. I thought about the word. Toast. I wondered, will I get a toast synchronicity now?

While I was looking at some saved tabs I had open on firefox, while in the sky with NO internet, I read all the comments for the illuminati survivor svali, and i read a comment. "If they found out they were secretly filming, they'd be toast." TOAST! then i remembered I also read a recipe for some kind of avocado and radish TOAST earlier...oh man!??!??!

i also had another synch, but i need to write about my trip first.

No comments:

Post a Comment