Anyways, in 2 weeks, I will be on the RED CARPET!!!
YES it is true...and so I must found a hot little dress to wear, and I must look good, because last time I was on the red carpet, I was on CNBC, and who knows where else, I know Im on a bunch of interviews which can be seen on youtube now HA
http://www.cnbc.com/2015/01/30/tesla-apple-andelectronic-sex-toys-how-porn-stars-would-invest-10000.html?slide=3
Ok so why was i on the red carpet for the avns, and why will i be in two weeks?? No, I am not a performer, I am not in the porn industry....oh my gosh
The AVNS are cheesy, corny...silly...
Im not even sure why I am going this year? I didn't go last year. It is not a big deal to me. This is not a trip I plan, moss invited me. he got me the ticket, and we have a suite and everything will be taken care of. but this is not my idea of a trip, but yeah, i havent been on a trip in so long. this will be good. So, in order for Ron to get us into the event, he is allowed to give out one ticket, (to moss) so the rest of us will have to walk with him on the red carpet in order to get in. of course, i have no idea where i will be sitting? last time i was right up front? whatever. this is ridick.
heres some pics tho:
that is mike esterman, (big time hollywood agent lol), me, viv, ron, and some porn star. ha!
2 weeks. i need to make sure i do look good tho. and...fuck this job, i am so over it. no offense to any of the hard workers who work there and have been for the past 10+ years, just that...factory living aint for me. maybe i should get into porn? kidding, i wont be any good at it. too weird...
ughh imagine trying to pretend you are actually enjoying having sex with someone you do not even know? its just too weird for me. i need a bond with a BOYFRIEND OR A HUSBAND so no, i would SUCK AT PORN!


No comments:
Post a Comment