Tuesday, January 24, 2017

avn awards

I am going to write about my first flying out trip I have taken in TWO YEARS!! Soon, but I do have to go back to work, so I am not sure when I will have the time to sit down to get my words together. See, before this DUI, I went on trips. I like to travel, it is what I do. The DUI really set me back, but that is fine. I will NEVER drink and drive again. So, now I guess I can change my life for the better. I need to do what is best for ME! Yes, I want children, or even one child, before I get too OLD!!?!? I need to get this travelling out of the way before I do so tho. TOKYO, JAPAN, ZEN GARDEN, ITALY, GREECE, PARIS, AFRICA, IRELAND, THAILAND!!! AND THEN THERE IS NEW ORLEANS (which moss will get me a ticket to go too, but do i really want to go with him? he was so obnoxious and irritating this weekend. i can;t handle his personality for 4 days straight. i want to go to new orleans with someone i know i can enjoy the time with. some people i mesh well with, some i just don't. so, why would i want to obstuct my vision of what a trip is supposed to be because the only way i go to the ACM awards in april is to go to new orleans? Moss talks about how ron and mike e and all those people need control, well, sounds like he is the one who needs control. i would much rather go to the acm awards then the avns. i mean, i am not dissing the AVN awards, I just am not part of that world. I remember when I was younger, I watched 'boogie nights' HA idk..and I had the idea that the porn world was very welcoming and non-judgemental. now, i just...i do not connect to it. i don't watch porn so i dont know who anyone is, except evan stone, (who is usually friendly but didn't come over, just shouted out RON JEREMY in his robin williams like way. maybe he read that i wrote about how cheesy the avns are)...its not...its just...ok i guess i will write about the trip now...

so...hmm...im going to publish this than get back to ya...cuz this is just a sloppily worded mess. 







No comments:

Post a Comment