Since we had to leave early for the airport, I cleaned my house, packed, and drove Marble and I to my parents house. Poor Marble, she hates when she leaves the house. She gets used to it after a while tho, but there are other cats there besides Ming Ming. She likes to sleep by my head, so she slept next to me on the bed and Ming Ming of course, slept at my feet. He just hassles her by being around her vicinity ALL THE TIME, but he is just curious and happy that she is there. So, my flight was to start boarding at 9:15 am, which worried my dad so, that we left very early, by 6. I hardly got any sleep! When we got there, it was abnormally chaotic and busy. There were no signs for where the line starts, it was hectic as heck! When I got through pre-TSA, I went to my gate, which was very cool looking. It was not too busy either. There were desks with tablets set up everywhere and bright lights. I took a few pics. I haven't been taking much video because we really are not doing a bunch. So, I got on the plane, and my seat was all the way in the back, right by the bathrooms, which was nice since I didn't have to walk for to use the restroom. There was no one next to me but there was a woman by the window in my row. I had an aisle seat, which I prefer because I have a weak bladder and I hate having to bug people to get up and move when I have to use the restroom. I was so tired, but I decided to watch a movie. First off, forgot to say, I was reading my stephen King book at the gate, Mr. Mercedes. I read about how they went to a diner, and the guy ordered a peice of cake with his coffee. I mean, who does that? Well, I did that with my parents when it was snowing out. We went to the truck stop and I had a peice of cake and coffee. Anyways, I chose Murder on the Orient Express, and they gave me a free headset. I noticed I could hear the music, but not them talking. So, I let the movie go like that for a bit, but then I adjusted the cord where it connects to the screen, and right when I fixed it, the sound started working properly, and I see on the screen, it said, "That's better", so I thought maybe the screen told me I fixed it. Well, it was the closed captioning because they were speaking French in the movie so they had to have captioning. Just weird that it said "Thats better" after I fixed the headphones. While watching, Johnny Depp's character orders a PEICE OF CAKE!!! Like, really? A peice of cake!??! Piece..PI? how do you spell piece? I fell asleep during the end of that movie, but I woke up because a girl fell on me, just about. She was getting out of the bathroom, and she fainted and passed out. They had to announce if there were any medics on the plane. They gave her an OXYGEN mask! She sat down in the aisle with her mom, people with medical training came back to check on her. She was ok, it was just kind of scary. So, I decided to watch another movie after, "Brigsby Bear". In the beginning of the movie, they have to wear OXYGEN masks because the air outside is tainted or something. He watches a show called Brigsby Bear and the bear says, "sweat is good, you sweat out all the POISONS!" and I saw that Tim Heidecker was in the movie as a cameo or something. Later in the movie, someone says cake, or he eats CAKE at the diner or something. The waitress obviously has a male skull. Why not just use real females in movies tho? I mean, it will feel way more familiar if you just use the correct genders. Idk, anyways...oh yeah, the true dad in the movie, looked just like one of the medics that ran to help the girl with the glasses, who also looked like the true sister in the movie. The girl who fainted was about 12 and had glasses, and his true sister sort of looked like her, but the dad in the movie really DID look like one of the medics that helped her out. How odd, you know?
Very weird, indeed. So, Moss picked me up from the airport, about 20 minutes late. My plane was early. I was very hungry since I did not eat on the plane, except for pretzels and orange juice. We stopped at a Del Taco, which was so good! I always feel like a cabbage patch kid who was just born when I land and finally get to msg and text. So, he tells me he has a girl staying here. Um...ok? His friend Kendra is staying here. I heard about her. She was supposed to meet us in New Orleans. She is now here staying with Moss, she ran from warrants in Kentucky. She was in the bathroom, so I was so tired I went in Mosses room to take a nap. He is letting me sleep in his room since they are sleeping out on the couches. I slept for about an hour. Moss slept on the couch for like 4 hours. Kendra was still cleaning the bathroom. Finally I took a shower and Moss and I went to the Rainbow for dinner. Rainbow is a tad overpriced for subpar food you can get for way cheaper at diners in NJ. I can never decide what to get at Rainbow that is not 30.00 or more, the only options are soups and salads or appetizers for a 'reasonable' 14.00 price. I got wings for 14.00. We saw Mike Lipman there as we were leaving. Rainbow is always the same. It's cool tho, but I prefer to hang out at the bar, but whatever. I do love the fireplace tho. Anyways, after that I was quite tired. Kendra, (now known as Shayne,) wanted to head out and do stuff. She was leaving as we got back. I watched ANTM and Denali msgd me about meeting up so I met him and we walked to the Parlour Room, where the bartender Laurie was there. We played some connect 4. Denali got me a few beers. George then met us and we sat out back. A guy left his pack of cigarettes. At the time I thought it was left for me! Like, he specifically left those cigs for me! I am so special! I thought they were menthol, turns out its non. He never came back so George grabbed them for me. I feel bad, we should of left them in case he went back to get them. Now I have a full pack just about. I was getting so tired so we left and I came back here to sleep. And I slept. I noticed bite marks, when I was in the car waiting for Moss to get back from the post office. This morning, I did not take a shower. I wanted to go to Joans on Third for breakfast. A while back I saw a mukbang on Trisha Paytas channel. Breakfast from Joans on third. I figured Moss would know where it is!?? You know, like, well, its on third!??! Right?? I really wanted to breakfastses they offered there. So, he didn't know where it was? I gpsd it and the gps gave me the address to the one in studio city. We walk in, and there are no waiters, its just like, you order. They had menus there but the menus were really lame and the food was on display as cold. I mean, too much effort. So we left and had breakfast at Hugos. Then we were driving, for his errands..he had to go to the post office and some other things. We drive past third street, THERE IT WAS! Joan's on third!!?? I mean, come on!! Really?? That looked like a sit down restaurant too! Moss had to do stuff tho. He dropped me off so I had a cigarette on the balcony and took a nap. Now my friend wants me to head down and hang out. I am about to take a shower. I think we are going to hike to the Hollywood sign, but it doesn't matter anymore. We were driving and we saw a truck that said something, and the band on the radio rhymed with the truck. I took a pic of it. Also, I said, "I don't care" to moss, he then said, "I care too!" I look up. a vanity license plate ICARETO was on the car. da heck??
you see it?? RANCO LANCO
also, sage messaged me and she says, grandpa is cinderella. so i told her "Im Mulan" right when I said it, Andrew Zimmerman just said, "Schezuan meal"
SCHEZUAN MULAN SAUCE!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment