Dear Diary,
Today I saw my first fight at walmart. There was cursing. There was punching.
Oh yes.
Earlier that day, I even thought to myself, "I hae NEVER seen a fight at walmart. i actually thought of how every video i see online about fights erupting are with black people, so i thought that in my head, like, its always black people. "I think stuff like this im sorry. i was just amusing myself.
well, anyways, later that day, a fight DID erupt, but between two white HILLBILLY men! i was ringing someone up, and i heard, "Motherfucker!" i thought it was a joke but i saw these men and their wives, screaming and all kinds of bullshit, the one knocked the other guy into the restrooms. i heard the other cashier who was relieving me say, "Only at walmart". the next lady in line asked if we ever saw that before i said, no that was my first time, but that kid said, "oh about 8 times'. um really? i have NEVER seen fists thrown. i have heard people snipe at each other, just never saw actually fists being thrown...
smh. werent they ashamed tho? managers were all there. crazy shit.
i have seen someone puking out lungs for 5 mins straight before. man oh man
No comments:
Post a Comment