Sunday, April 15, 2018

vegas

Good morning! Tosh is right, the best part of rich, and poor, people's alike..ummm...the best part of the day, for the poor AND the rich, is SLEEP!!! yes, a good nights sleep! I agree, and when you are on the west coast, it is just so damn easy to fall asleep. Not when I am back home tho. When I am in NJ, I get insomnia and just have trouble falling asleep. Here tho, it's so easy. Of course, I am still on east coast time. I wake up around 9 here too, which is nice. As I lay in my own room, before I decide to rest, I think about all the folks here trying to do up Vegas. Vegas is 24 hours, so people are still doing it up come 4 am, I'm sure! It would be interesting, to get up early and go to a bar, any bar..at 6 am, and just people watch. See if there are drunk asses still ordering drinks at 6 am. See, I would do this stuff, if I had my partner in crime!!! I do have to come back with my future partner, and do up Vegas. I mean, for myself, here is what I would have on MY Vegas agenda!!! I would definately try to get a suite somewhere, maybe with a pool! AHHH!! Airbnb? Idk, suites are nice tho! Room service! Or cook and make videos for youtube. Make some asmr bath videos, idk. We would drive a bit out for a helicopter tour of the Grand Canyon, and we would get a drink at a brothel. Would we partake in the services? Anything NON sexual...I would approve of. LOL! Or maybe...??? I'm open-minded. HA! I'd just have fun, and experience Vegas in a way I have NEVER experienced Vegas, in all the times I have been out here! I don't even know how MANY times I have been here. Let's see, it was back in 2007, I believe. We drove out, or something. It was with Anand Jon. He was invited to the opening of Beauty Bar, in Vegas...so Courtney drove us in her car, it was me, her, this other girl Holly, and Anand. We drove out here, and we stayed at this nice mansion. His friends mansion, which is weird because years later I was back at that very mansion, that guy was friends with Eddie and Mindy...and it was the same mansion that I stayed at years before!?!Courtney, Holly and I stayed in an extra bedroom downstairs, and we did go to the Beauty Bar opening. I tried finding images on google, but I could not. I just looked in the mirror right now in the bathroom, I can definately see how much I have aged since 10 years ago. 10 years ago I seriously still looked super young. I can definately see myself aging. And, in another 10 years, I will have aged even more. It doesn't matter, I want to be happy and fulfilled in 10 years. Yes, I worry about my appearance, and it is hard to while at a city such as Las Vegas, where beautiful women run rampant..but these are women who go out to the 9s...heels, dress, hair, makeup, all...on...FLEEK!!! I can't afford that right now! Breast implants, psshh. You think I can afford that??? I wish! Let me get back on topic...so yeah, when I am in Vegas, I would go to a Cirque show, of course! I have too! I have free tickets for magic shows and fun stuff. Moss is kind of boring, well..he is! I mean, yes, I like concerts. Maybe I will ask Scotti or Sherry if they want to go to a Britney concert at the sands when I get back. I have to go tho!! See, I would attend a Britney concert! Red hot chili peppers, Guns N Roses...all concerts I would attend. JT was cool tho, but, as I was saying, we were all really high up. Oh, what else would I like to do in Vegas...yes!! I would do the rides on top of the stratosphere, then eat dinner, its the space needle in vegas. I would do the neon light museum. there is also some horror type museum too which looks super cool. I would do ATVs, (I saw a sign for that)...I mean, Vegas is fun you just got to look for things to do, or not. Just sit out on the balcony and people watch! 3 days is enough tho! We are here for 5 days! 5 days!??!? WHY!??!?!? today is the last full day. If  I didn't fly to LA, I would be leaving tomorrow. Tonight is the ACM awards...

So, the Justin concert was decent. As I said, we were hanging out in someones booth. It was very nice of Vanessa and Sarah to get me a drink. Vanessa is really crazy/wild. She could be in a reality show actually. Sarah is really cool. Well, like I said, I think Vanessa was drunk, just a bit. Just a bit. She was drinking all day, basically. She kept repeating herself about getting her plane back. Right before the show ended, we slipped out of there. Yeah, we were not there for the full show. It's vegas, people get restless and want to dringle, (drink and mingle). at the spa, she gave me a hard candy, (thc infused) it was good. i could use one now actually. you smell weed every once in a while. its legal here. last time we went to a dispensary.

so yeah, people get bored and yeah, i was watching the concert, but we left and led vanessa back. losers bar, where some country stars were set to perform, was at mgm  and the signature was right there. so, once we got by losers, sarah told me to just show her to where her bags are and if anything just walk off. vanessa kept expecting moss to bring her to the airport. moss was saying he doesnt owe her anything. she basically just found a nice room to stay in for one night, she had a free meal at margaritaville..from moss...idk? i just am as confused and clueless as everyone else tho. i mean, sarah was rightly confused as to how moss knew her. moss says they have a cool relationship, but to be honest, i do not think moss wants a relationship. he digs sarah, yeah. he likes her. of course, but then, why try to call and hit up other girls? why have girls stay with you in your apartment in LA? why pay for your best friend forever to fly out for numerous trips? i mean, I appreciate it, but yes i can see how this is all very weird!??! i truly believe moss just wants a moss posse. he wants to look like some kind of hugh hefner!?? LOL!!! (oh yeah i thought to myself that we are some kind of charlies angels, moss with his cow pimp jacket, and then sarah, the blonde, vanessa and i. thats what i thought , later sarah called us charlies angels. ITS SO WEIRD! )

but yeah, so I brought her to where her luggage was, but she was still trying to call moss for a ride to the airport. finally, i saw moss emerge from the elevator, so i just tried to say HEY im gonna walk with you to the bar...i was going to go back to the room, but i didnt want to be stuck helping out that girl anymore...she knew what she had to do. get her luggage, uber a ride to the airport. easy peasy. (i felt bad because she was nice to me and bought me drinks and stuff) she was expecting moss to give her a ride, but he was not entitled too. she invited herself to our room really. she got free things out of it, she had a free lunch, a free place to stay, she had a free time at the spa, she did pay for her justin ticket tho,,,i mean, i felt bad. it was like we just ditched her much like a dad does when trying to release a baby bear which grew big enough to find its way back into the forest (synch i just heard the forest on this show which is on the tv, it just said the forest)....and we were walking ,and she called out for moss...we didnt stop walking, we saw her gesturing with her hands and all moss did, (in his cow jacket and cowboy hat garb and cowboy boots), was do a strong good bye...wave, but not a flitting wave, just a wave sort of like a salute, and he said, "bye have a good trip" and we walked away, leaving her befuddled, drunk and confused...
so my feet were hurting! i was wearing cowboy boots myself, but i was blistered and in pain.just from all the walking we have been doing out here. I ended up wearing my khaki green jumpsuit thing, i wanted to wear my buffalo checkered pink and black jumpsuit, but i didnt have a belt. i also had my hair up in a ponytail. granted, i think i looked cute, but i didnt look hot hot like all the other girls at the JT concert and at the casino bar. so we went to Losers, where they were having a free country show there. we were able to trickle out to the casino to see them play too. i took alot of video.
It was one of the party for a cause parties..heres the link to pics from last night: https://www.gettyimages.com/event/big-loud-featuring-jake-owen-chris-lane-jillian-jacqueline-and-morgan-wallen-775153297#/musician-jake-owen-performs-during-big-loud-at-losers-bar-in-the-mgm-picture-id946528562


it was jake owen, others. if you see behind them that was the casino and that was how we were watching. another concert to endure....sigh. moss bought us drinks, cokes and tonic waters, where we dumped in our airplane liquors. a real drink is about 13.00 while a juice or soda is 5.00. we met jordan, kyles son...to be quite honest, he hardly looked at me or talked to me, i felt an unfriendly vibe but really he was just boring...moss kept talking to him and i was trying to follow but my eyes glazed over in boredom. i felt like a kid stuck in a convo her dad was having with another fellow adult. then i thought, well maybe he doesnt want to be nice to be because he knows of my mean blogs about moss. ha! no, i dont know...but it was very hard to keep myself entertained and amused. sarah and i were drinking our drinks, but even so, i mean, what can you do? i mean, ok, kyle has clients who are big time country singers. kyle knows them all. they do the transportation for all the instruments and touring...oh oh oh..so you know how moss told me about the motorcycle ride with the stars? kyle told me himself, that that charity event was cancelled this year, someone died or something. i will have to look it up. the one thing i was looking forward to, the one thing that made me decide to come out here to begin with, was cancelled! kyle is supposed to help us get into the after parties tonight, but somehow i dont think that is going to happen, seeming as he flew home!?? which is fine, he can do what he wants, i am not expecting anything, but it is MOSS who makes it seem a way in which its not. he does this all the time, why havent i learned my lesson??? he says things to get me out here. the cowboy hat he got me is way too big for my head and its not even scalloped, which means curved in, like the way a cowboy hat is supposed to be. he payed me back in 2.00 bills. we were supposed to do top golf yesterday. that did not happen. so last night, Abbey (yes that is her name!?? no wait, its sandie! yes, sarahs friend is sandie), sarah said they were to get there. sarah, moss, jordan and i were standing, (after joking with the hot cops on watch out there), standing and watching the first singer, jake owen..perform. then i saw sarah txt and i see sandie appear. she barely said hi to moss, she didnt even say hi to me, even tho i was standing right there, she grabbed sarah and dragged her into the abyss. i could figure the txt convo, "come save me!" and voila, saved! whatever, it didnt bother me, cept moss is just so clueless as he struts super slow with ape-like strides with his arms that he extends so far out when he walks, i hate walking by him because im worried one of his long arm strides will hit me while i just walk swiftly and try to go unnoticed, he enjoys the attention his jacket brings him. sarah eventually did come back to sit and hang by the slot machine, watching the show. despite having strong drinks, things got boring and well, i became tired. i said i was going to walk back to the room, instead i went into the club to watch the rest of the show INSIDE the bar. i also wanted to try to get a pic with them, because i thought of how people back home want to see pics of me and country stars. moss came in and i said that person was singing along with warren...(up down singer), but moss asked him and he nodded his head no. i was not trying to be a star-struck lingerer, i just said that guy was on stage too. im not really aware of who these people are anyways. i was just thinking of april and terry who would like to see pics with country stars. oh, also, i kept using the restroom and i saw a perfect opportunity mirror for a selfie. so, on the way out one of the times, i was going to take a pic, and yes im aware of how boring and bloated belly I look. i gained weight and my belly is huge, im not pregnant im just fat. i dont have a nice ass nor do i have huge breasts to distract from my fat belly. i was not wearing the most appealing outfit. i didnt take a selfie pic because i felt silly and i wanted to snap one before anyone else did. i thought about how, when april and i were at the sands in bethlehem, we walked to the restroom by the club, i was going to head out and these two girls were snapping selfies. i thought about how i always see sage snapping a selfie in a public bathroom, so i told myself, 'its a thing' shrug. people snap bathroom selfies. well right when i did that, i heard, "WOO SELFIE!" it was a group of slutty dressed women, hair extensions, visible foundation face and fake eyelashes. and THEN, this one woman decided to check herself right in that mirror, with her saggy, (yeah they were saggy), boobs hanging out her cleavage dress, so i just put my phone away, feeling red faced and disgusted at people. this is why i dont like this shit. this is why i want to avoid shit like this when i am not on my A game. i can look hot, sure! but not when my hair falls flat and all that. the one woman goes, ((well first they say, no take a selfie! I said "I wasnt going to take one because i knew people would see me. what i should of said was, "HEY Can i take a selfie with all a yall? then yall can see who im talking about in all their glory! saggy boobs and all! i need to stop being so sensitive, if i was more drunk shrug(i say women cuz they looked like women, not girls), she says, "Oh is that a squidbillies tattoo?" and they all complimented me and i said, "thank you" feeling like such an exhausted player in this game of tryna-bes...i was just fucking tired...but that was before i went in the bar to watch them perform. i told moss and sarah i was heading back, but thats because i was tired and i figured they wanted to spend some alone time..well, i didnt end up leaving i just decided to go into the club, before they let me in, these older blonde women who were also done up, were arguing with the woman bouncer,they were all arguing i really wanted to use my phone to record it. so after it was all done, moss was inside to pay the bill, i see sarah and jordan, so naturally ,i was like "hey what are you guys doing" (just a question, i was NOT trying to invite myself with them), he goes, 'getting a drink and then going to bed" (the way he said it was like, 'im just going to sleep so no, you dont have to come with us" i just pointed out that moss was inside. fucking rude. sarah said getting a drink. thats fine. i dont care! i just wanted to get a slice of pizza and go to sleep! everything is confuzzling with moss. well after moss payed the bill yeah i had a slice of pizza at that food court. then sleep now im here. morning time, sunday.

moss just showed me two acm tickets his host got him. but it says, 'if they CANCEL, these are yours." so it doesnt even mean its our tickets!?? ALSO,  the show itself is basically just another concert!??! its the after parties id like to get into, but kyle isnt even here so, how that gonna happen? I mean, it can....but...im over it. im fucking OVER! IT!
im hungry!! LUNCH PLEASE!!! moss wants shrimp cocktail. oh moss...enough! ok? just,. ENOUGH!








































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment