Monday, April 30, 2018

Shaming

When I wake up, I usually scroll through Instagram and Facebook. While looking at Instagram, sometimes I watch the stories. I follow alot of insta-models and insta-celebs, make-up artists and porn stars, (I don't know why, I just do, ok???), I also follow alot of my real time fb friends, but rarely do I see a FB story by any of them. The facebook stories are that of these insta-celebs and models, and honestly, I click on them so I can just swipe past them. They are quite boring, and narcissistic. Looking at instastories is a good way to feel as if your own life is BAH (Boring as heck). They have events all day on schedule, it seems. Photo-shoots, unboxing makeups, driving in the car listening to krunk, modern rap (not sure what to call it?), zooming in on movies they are watching or Friends episodes, having business meetings with captions, boomerang shots of friends at a table at a cafe or club, talking to the camera with a snapchat filter, I mean, this is not new news, this is as basic as the #term basic...

So, on FB, I saw a post. The bullying age is real too. There was a post of a fat man attempting to dance, the next photo was him looking sunken and solemn, (speaking of sunken, Kim K described Kanye, in a recent tweet, as being in the sunken place, in terms of voicing his opinions or something. Sounds very Get Out, (sunken place)...the caption for those photos was, "He noticed us trying to take a picture of him dancing, then he stopped dancing" ((or something like that. Let me find a link if I can...)) Oh, I see this is from 2015!?? Well, lo and behold, here is the linkage: (I feel I am writing very annoying...this whole gossip, whatever style I am trying to capture!?? http://time.com/3895459/dancing-man-sean-o-brien-body-shamed-fat-dance-party-los-angeles/


Remember, Linkage?? 


I feel like that 90s style should be more abundant now! Or maybe it is, I am out of the loop....the FRUIT LOOP!?? FROOT LOOP

this is my myspace style of blog. goodness. I am getting TOO ODE for all this tho. For real. The things that used to entertain me say, even 5 years ago, no longer does. I must capture excitement for my old ass now...

Going back to insta-stories and shaming, often times I see pornstar Leigh RavenX (let me find her insta hold on..((I found her through Alice McMunns insta too btw))https://www.instagram.com/leighravenx/?hl=en 

So it looks like she might be cool? Yeah? NAH!! She is boring and no personality at all, IMO. yes there is the video where she says she was abused during a porn shoot, which actually showed she had a striking personality, well, not striking, but she has a personality which she can portray, if she wanted too, I guess: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfS48ts2x0Y


But, when I am trying to look thru instastories, they often have live feeds which they keep up, so I have to keep pressing the screen to surpass 45 minutes worth of a live stream to get through. If I watch a bit, its her and her girlfriend , (who is actually way more lively than Leigh Raven)..and its Leigh Raven, looking doped up or something...staring at the comments. You can tell she thinks all her fans are idiots. She stares at the comments like they are little gnats or something. She'll spread her split tongue at times, (split tongues are gross IMO), but whatever you know, people do what they like. She seems so boring tho. And they smoke weed and do edibles. Ugh, weed is so overrated. Well, they were driving to some weedfest, and her girlfriend took the camera. She said, "Look at this guy next to us, blasting def leppard"..then she took the camera and filmed him. She then said the guy got pissed they were laughing at him. Uh, I would get uncomfortable too, if I saw them pull next to me while blasting some Def Lep and rockin out, I'd feel embarrassed and shamed, and I would lower it, feeling awkward as heck. Well, WHY FEEL AWKWARD OR UPSET??? You know? In retrospect, he should of stuck his tongue out and did the devil horns and BLASTED THAT DEF LEP! instead!??! you know???

so, if someone makes you feel embarrassed, turn it up and make THEM feel more embarrassed for trying to shame you!!??? YOU KNOW!???! 

ROCK ON! (ha! maria demo)

and i know i sort of bully myself, like what i just said about how boring leigh raven is. im entitled to my opinions ok? 

just wanted to share..
















No comments:

Post a Comment