Ok, so Moss was going to pay for my trip, once again, to Lake Tahoe for the celebrity golf tournament. Why the fuck won't Mike just get out of my life tho?? I thought, by going to Vegas, he would get pissed and want nothing to do with me. Instead, he booked us a trip to Vegas, the same wknd as Tahoe. I mean, grrr. This is really aggravating, because all I want to do is do my thing, work, save money. I need everyone to get off my case!! anyways, yeah, moss is upset since i now can no longer go to tahoe with him. I mean, Moss needs to respect me and respect if I say, no. Yes, I would of liked to of went, sure. He says Jack Wagner wants to finally meet me, (he doesnt think I'm real). Of course Jack is going to say something like that out of politeness. Sure, it would be cool to meet him. But Moss needs to understand, I cannot always be at his beck and call, (what the heck does that mean anyways??) Gee WHIZ! If it was up to me, I'd just go to Comic Con, I'd road trip to Atlanta, for Fishcenter (if they'd still have me as a guest). Yes, I love meeting celebrities and being all fancy. I don't think I will ever stop wanting to do that. LOL. Oh yes, visit my friend in London, of course! I'm sorry, but this year, I just can't go. I have been on many trips with Moss, within the past 2 years!??! Vegas, New Orleans. ok????
HES GOTS TO CHILL!
No comments:
Post a Comment