ok, now its starting to make a bit more sense. XX is female chromosomes. XY is male. You can be born with XY and still have a vagina, breasts, AND A UTERUS!?? Hmm...ok. this is really interesting to me, its tricky. we have been tricked tho. Gee, I'm here even thinking, I wish I was born with some XY chromosomes, that way, I get the best of both worlds! Meaning, pretty features but also masculine. We have been so conditioned to lust after all these female celebs, or even porn stars at that, who LOOK NOTHING LIKE REAL WOMEN, IN REAL LIFE!! There's a girl at walmart, she was a csm, now shes dept manager elsewhere, she looks like carrie underwood, if carrie had ONLY XX chromosomes. you see, she has a weak female skull, and a normal female body. carrie, well...there are pictures of her looking very SCARY with her manliness...
we think that look is beautiful tho, gorgeous, exotic, famous. we have been deceived.
No comments:
Post a Comment