Friday, May 11, 2018

house guest asmr

"Hi!! I am so happy that you are finally visiting! This is great! Oh, we are going to have so much fun this weekend! I know, you must be tired. You really drove quite a ways to come see me! I know it's late, but would you like some tea? or maybe some orange juice. Tea might keep you up all night, (the bladder, lol)..sure, let me pour you a little cup of OJ than. did you want a snack? a sandwich or something light? toast maybe?? No? ok thats fine. I'm sure you just want to get some rest.

So, I left out a towel in the bathroom. Here, I will show you where everything is.

-in bathroom: I have an extra toothbrush for you (cepilla de dientes), so you dont have to go and fish out all your stuff. The toothpaste (dentifrico) is here. Here is a washcloth for you to use and a towel. The shower works by moving it to the right, for warmer water. I have Suave shampoo, I love that stuff. It's cheap, yes, but it works quite well, I witnessed. I also have this big and fluffy robe. Hey, do you have your sleepwear out? If not, I can lend you some pj pants and this ol' comfy t-shirt I have. I also have some nice, fluffy socks you can use too.

Oh, and I just made the bed before you got here. Nice, clean and crisp sheets. Clean comforter.

etc etc etc

I always love having a night shower, especially when visiting. Just getting comfy and cozy when you visit someone, and having a fresh, clean bed to sleep in.

When I visited Moss, actually, Kendra had left out a folded towel for me in the bathroom. That little gesture actually relaxed me.


I get ASMR when the gas station attendant uses that squeegee to clean off your car. Or when the janitors at work come by my register with their big broom swiffy thing. Or when they are sweeping up stuff off the floor. When someone helps me at work, that relaxes me. Making sure I am stocked with bags or what not.

what else? oh, i was just watching a daddy/little video. kind of weird, but also, kind of safe and..idk. i would make videos like that. something different. im getting bored of all the regular stuff. i want to do more asmr videos tho. i get asmr with photographers sometimes. when they have outfits picked out for you, and its in bags or something. like, they already have it planned in their head the look they want you to have. photographer asmr is an interesting idea too. but that has been done before.

i love safe place asmr. i want to do one where i rescue someone. i have alot of views for my abduction one. i am going to make another abduction video sometime tho, but i want to do the rescue one too. i want to airbnb a cute little hobbit hole type of place.

i want to find a fellow adventurer. mike...

im getting older. i want a family. but if with mike, i will never be allowed to go on any more trips... with moss (which is fine actually i dont need to do that, and he needs to RESPECT THAT!) this has nothing to do with ASMR anymore tho...i was just saying, i would NOT BE ALLOWED TO GO TO CALIFORNIA OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT if i am with mike.

but mike will never airbnb to the hobbit hole with me!?? WTF???? yeah but, moss is supposed to go with me to atlanta. i emailed them again about being a guest. i should do it.'

and FUCK WALMART















No comments:

Post a Comment