Friday, May 25, 2018

I need a change. I want to manifest my destiny, (I cancelled my fairytale subscription tho...)..its ok. things will work out. I have a pretty normal, boring and basic life. Does not mean by having this kind of life, I cannot accomplish my dreams. Instead of finding a motorcycle guy, I can save up for my own motorcycle, and learn how to drive one and get my license. (oh but is it stick tho?? ) yeah. what else? I can actually FOCUS! quit wasting time on alcohol, that just takes away from my potential. i can really write. i can write the anand jon story. i can also write my other ideas. I CAN DO IT! i know i can! I can travel! I still can do it! If mike cant travel with me, i would do it on my own. id bring my kid. or whatever. I WILL DO IT!! MAN! OK!??? and fuck walmart. i mean, im thankful they gave me work, but im sick of working at night and on the wknds. bye

No comments:

Post a Comment