Thursday, May 31, 2018

I must admit, I miss my cable. I mean, I miss all the channels. You know?? It is nice saving some money, but still...I think I will get a roku and do sling. I have free tv apps tho, like Tubi and Pluto. So, they have a bunch of movies, so I always see Heartbreakers on Tubi, so I watched it. I remember I used to want that movie when it came out, years ago, but I never did. I really want MY OWN WEDDING! I want to get MARRIED! I want a family of my own. Damn. Well, despite Jennifer Love Hewitt being super hot, I can also see that she has a male skull. Oh, I don't know!?? There are transvestigations about her tho. Sigourney Weaver is obviously an XY. Jason Lee is in the movie, so is Zach Galifinakis and Sarah Silverman, and I can see that they are transgendered. Zach is transgendered. Jason Lee is too, prob. He looks like Kevin tho. Kevin looks like Jason Lee, and Vinnie from Jersey shore. I kind of miss hanging out with him. He is fun, and we get along, but he doesn't talk to me anymore. Neither does Shannan. Screw em. 

Maybe Mike and I should get married in vegas. jk I can't do that. If I want to get married, that is my choice. My decision. You know, a while ago, I was dating um, whats his name..Dennis. That was back in my 20s. I could of married him, and he is like a dr now or something. I have no idea why Moss thought it was in my best interest to move out there. He really just...well, he interfered with my life. Why? What did I truly get out of living out there? Stories that were not meant to be mine. That's what. Stories. Incidents. Stuff that does not matter to me now. I want a family. I want to be in love, and with Mike, well, it's not that way. I don't feel that way with him.

So, as far as transvestigations, there are women I know, who have masculine features. My cousin Mary, has a skull that is big. I mean...I saw a high school friend post a picture of her and this girl, Desiree. Desiree was the new girl, back when we were freshman in high school. She was so pretty, and she became popular instantly. The teachers even wanted her. Yeah, it was weird. There was also this guy, this Ross from friends dopey kind of guy, he was in my class. Bob I think..Bobby? I remember he made an off color comment about her, he said she thinks she has big nipples. Dafuck!?? Yeah, well, I saw my other friend posted a pic of Desiree, a throwback pic, so I was wondering if she had a facebook page. I saw Bobby comment, saying his wife has aged well or something, so I clicked on his profile and I saw pictures of her, I guess they got married and have kids. Personally, I think it's kind of gross, (sorry, not gross, but weird. Incestual Friends like stuff ..ross and rachel! Puke), it is kind of weird when high school sweethearts marry. I mean, we change from who we were in high school. We evolve. When old time friends or high school sweethearts get married, it's just..like, weird to me. Like, they are not given a chance to just become themselves. Idk, but as I was looking through the photos, Desiree has a really masculine skull, and she has straight across collarbone, like a man. I actually went and saved some pictures, to show. I know, it is really weird, creepy, and stalkery that I did this...but she has kids now. I mean, guys CAN look ftm-ish, like Kevin, resembling FTM actors...?? Women can have masculine features too, does not mean they are men or have xy chromosomes? Or, everything is just fucking weird.

should i post the pictures? I feel bad if I do, and i feel it might somehow get back to her...i mean, you never know. im not sure if i want to post the pictures of them. it's creepy, even for me. hmm...yeah, im not going to post the pictures.












No comments:

Post a Comment