Mike always comes over, and I see he has a drink of sorts from Wawa, but never is he considerate enough to ask me if I wanted anything. It's just a gesture that goes far. It is called being considerate! So I bring it up with him and he gets all bitchy. One thing, I really do not prefer, is those people, who make it really hard to communicate with. For example, Moss is like that. He says things that are just strange and weird. I believe he has a touch of aspergers. (A touch of downs)...he was talking about his roth and all this stuff MAN I AM WAY TOO TIRED TO WRITE AND EXPLAIN THIS SHIT!
So, I am getting a tattoo Wednesday. Yeahhhh, I have some extra money. FUCK IT! It will make me happy. I am not sure what I am going to get yet tho..hmm
A peep, on my right arm, lower nook opposite the elbow. That will be a quick tat, too...a quick tattoo!! Maybe some finger ones thrown in, anchor and fluer de lis. I am going to inform Todd of this.
Finger tats are expensive tho...maybe I will get something on my leg...??? Hmm...
Vegas Vicky on my leg, (Since I am going to Vegas, I guess..). I would like to get a ladybug tattoo on my thumb..or a Betty and Veronica comic strip type deal on my upper leg.
I want the galaxy on my arm, just not sure how much that will be about...and I want it to be good. No black lines. Or the Northern Lights. Blue Lotus does good stuff like that.
Macaroons on my arm maybe..??? or the Eiffle Tower on my arm.
Damn!??? I don't know what I want to get tho....maybe I should avoid the finger tats, for now...
No comments:
Post a Comment