Sunday, April 15, 2018

I forgot to embellish on a few things with the last blog. I mentioned how last night, Sarah's friend, Sandie popped up to kind of save Sarah from the blight plight of Moss. So, while standing next to them, (maybe Sandie just was too oblivious to recognize me, someone she just met the day before?) nonetheless, I heard her tell Sarah, "Oh, I saw him looking for you," (I think she thought sarah ran off from him, which she did not, since she ended up back with moss later), but actually no, sandie, moss was not looking for sarah, he was trying to get a better view of Jake Owen..WOOHOO!! but yeah, then i heard her say, "you're too good for him"...like, she thinks moss is weird. i mean, her friend is dating a guy who has other girls staying in his room. yeah, thats kind of creepy. i totally get it. but heres the thing, moss is not sleeping (sex wise) with us. ugh i shudder to type that. no, not me and no NEVER! never will happen, but he doesnt want me like that either. hes like my brother and it would be weird we are very good friends. and nothing happened with vanessa when she stayed over or i would of known. i got no vibe from her that she likes him in that way, maybe she was using him. i do not know her story. but i totally get where sandie is coming from. i didnt tell moss what i heard, and even if i did, he would be too oblivious to let it sink it. sarah likes moss, moss likes sarah. that is their relationship, then so be it! moss is a crazy weird character and she likes him. im happy for them! 


No comments:

Post a Comment