Friday, February 22, 2019

i should make an...ASMR styled transvestigation..with a little bit of house tour mixed in with mukbang, as well as a makeup tutorial and a bit of mandela effect (although..i have not watched any mandela effect videos in a while)...or makeup tutorials. im just bored of youtube and feel like mixing them all together...

4 comments:

  1. nah, you should make one of those whisper ones about how you want to make a baby. Be like ooo yeah...I'm ovulating right now...my temperature is elevated a bit. Don't you want to be my baby's daddy? I think you'd make a good daddy. etc....I think it would be funny and you'd get a lot of hits. (both views and actual guys being like hey girl...give me them digits.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oooo....do a transvestigation/house tour/makeup tutorial/ i wanna have a baby mix up. be like ooo...loook at this female who's really a male. i bet he would make a pretty baby with me and go to different houses and comment on it like I don't know if I want to conceive my baby in this house or not. incorporate the make up at the beginning...be like i'm stroking the make up gently on my cheek yada yada yada...now i'm pretty and ready to get knocked up...let's see where i'm going to conceive my baby at with which transsexual woman who's really a man....lol!!!

      i hope you know i'm messing with you right? lol

      Delete
    2. for your first comment, i dont have the right personality for it. but yeah, sounds funny. i just wont be able to make a video like that. (reading your second one now)

      Delete
  2. ok the second comment, that does sound pretty neat. i was joking about those videos but yeah but again, i dont have the right personality for it. but it would be funny.

    ReplyDelete