im interested in style, but im not steampunk. i dont have a style cuz i cant afford it, but im wondering, what is steampunk? ((i would love to do a steampunk photoshoot tho, pyramid collection has some cool stuff i can get))
Steampunk is a genre that originated during the 1980s and early 1990s and incorporates elements of science fiction, fantasy, alternate history, horror, and speculative fiction. It involves a setting where steam power is widely used—whether in an alternative history such as Victorian era Britain or "Wild West"-era
United States, or in a post-apocalyptic time —that incorporates
elements of either science fiction or fantasy. Works of steampunk often
feature anachronistic technology, or futuristic innovations as Victorians might have envisioned them, based on a Victorian perspective on fashion, culture, architectural style, and art. This technology includes such fictional machines as those found in the works of H. G. Wells and Jules Verne, or the contemporary authors Philip Pullman, Scott Westerfeld, and China Mieville.
link to what is steampunk? http://www.mookychick.co.uk/alternative-fashion/gothic-fashion/steam_punk_style.php
some pics:









If you want a Premium Minecraft Account check
ReplyDeleteout this generator. With it you can generate a unique Minecraft Premium Account which no
one else has! You can Download the Free Premium Minecraft Account
Generator http://www.get-minecraft-free.tk
It's perfect time to make some plans for the future and it's
time to be happy. I have read this post and if I could I wish to suggest you some
interesting things or suggestions. Maybe you can write next articles referring to this article.
I want to read more things about it!