Friday, March 20, 2015

im out of jail!

well hello there!!! i am officially out of jail, and I started my house arrest. phew!!! let me tell ya, going into the DUI center this morning, totally had taken me out of the little work release bubble i was in, haven (havven?) left with hugs and byes and good lucks and keep in touch. it was all the guys, (i was the only dapper girl, i was so dapper! daps is actually drug and alcohol program). all the guys had a joking alabaster comraderie going on, and i immediantly felt like a non-existent peice of trash, the same way i felt at that job and all that. but forget that shit, ya know!? i have MY story to tell! right? and in reflection, i actually leave this experience with a fond spot in my heart. i have done more during this past month then i have, well, just hanging around here! im going to change into my sweats, relax, and blog all about it! 

so while i was there, i tried to write about my day, so i will just take pics of my entries and clip it to this blog as well. 

oh but you know what, not once did i feel paranoid at the jail!
there was no one there to make me feel targetted in any way. they were all really cool, nice, fun, funny...you know? regular girls! you know what i mean? and like i said, i had my nicknames LOL!!!!

ok i am going to change...i do have my ankle bracelet on. but whatever....i will be back later.

um....so.............idk..............

2 comments:

  1. Glad your out!

    Hey I got something confidential I want to email you about. I want your opinion on my site that I am not posting as of yet and wouldn't want you talking about it to anybody but me until I give you the goahead. How can I get an email address from you? I remember you posting it somewhere. I will be around all nite.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sure!! i am curious about your idea. email me at lulaberri@yahoo.com

      Delete