Hello. I am so tired. I was not able to sleep last night, and I was so tired at work. Jen and Christine seem to think they are big shots since they kept them. Honestly, I do not even care anymore. I do not care whether they choose to keep me or not. Whatever. I feel it is painstaking to worry about why they could not keep me around? I think it is because I am with SMX agency, and they are Staffmark. Sigh..who knows?!? i just want to finish this house arrest! the only places i have been these past 40 days is my house, the jail, work, community service, wal-mart...mikes house. thats it!?? i want to read. i should just read a book before i go to sleep. so yeah, i am not sure how long they are going to keep me. they have jen and christine and a few others at just born, but those two came to help us at nutrisystem...
i texted that lady Lori, the one from the alcohol classes in bangor. she said she went to the jail in december for a week with work release...
i kept thinking i would only be in for a week!??! wtf!?? she had a .18 but her lawyer was able to lower it to a .15!??! are you kidding me?!?? and almost done with probation. i had a .16 and i have 49 more days of house arrest and 5 years probation still!??!
this is fucking BULLSHIT! that laywer did nothing for me!? what? what did he do? everyone else has good luck except for me.
they dont keep me at this job. i just.........i dont know...i just want my own place. if i want to do something with my life, then i have to leave my parents house.
i appreciate them and i want them to live here without me burdening them. i want to make them happy.
at work i was SO tired! i kept daydreaming i suppose, on the verge of real dreaming...
about meeting someone..someone new and exciting, someone i feel an instant attraction to and an instant connection. i want to get married and have a kid.
is that so wrong of me!???!
im tired. i think i am going to read...something...idk...i have that dan brown book but its kind of boring!??!
No comments:
Post a Comment