i cant anymore. i just cant. ok so when you chat on facebook, things get lost in translation. i am so sick and tired of moss accusing me of being 'snide' 'mean' and 'nasty'...i am not like that, and it really disgusts me when he says that. earlier, he said 'cant talk now going to the gym' i replied 'sure you are', and i will admit, maybe that was a little rude, mean, and nasty...but it seems like everytime i try to ask him about comic con he is on the run. so i asked him on chat tonight if he likes steamed clams. he said he likes manhatten clam chowder, so i said, 'no, steamed clams!?" he said, 'i dont think i ever had it', and i was like ,'people on the west coast never heard of clam bakes' (i was just being dumb) then i said, 'you seem confused' because he seemed confused as to what steamed clams are!? well, while i was only joking and being goofy, he took offense to that comment.
i was trying to talk to moss about setting it up for shannan and i to meet up with ron and get our SDCC badges, so i was telling moss how i need to get tickets to sd (he corrected me saying its SDCC, um NO!??! i meant sd, i meant san diego!) and then he told me we can get badges off of craigslist.
well, i was hoping he could talk to ron about badges (i bought ron a little stuffed hedgehog too to give to him), moss suggested getting them off of craigslist!?? why, that suggestion may even come off as what, snide? snide perhaps??
baffled i asked, '
oh just read for yourself. im going to bed
Sushi right across from The Rainbow was disappointing. I was hoping it would have been better.
Took me TWENTY+ years to eat there
what do you want me to say?
do you like steamed clams?
(I like white too though)
steamed clams with melted butter
I don't think I've ever had it
west coast people have no idea what a clam bake is huh
west coast ppl never heard of steamed clams
I'm sure they've HEARD of it.
Yes, Lori...NO ONE on the West coast has EVER had steamed clams.
That's A HUNDRED places here that serve it.
I'm going to get dinner soon
gym and dinner..the life of moss
ok, so I guess we'll chat late tonight or tomorrow
gonna go to dinner after NBA game is done
i want to talk to you about comic con tho
i dont think i can come out earlier if i have to work tho,
so i have to get tix to sd
It's not "Moss' SDCC." Shannan doesn't need my permission to go. You don't either.
no i am NOT asking for it
i am not asking for your permission you silly goose!
Craigslist will have tons of them
excuse me? no what i do want to ask you about is ron getting us badges
i want to talk to you so that you can set it up with RON
why would i get badges on craigslist?
are you not comprehending me needing to ask you
STOP with these snide nasty comments if you want my help with anything
you were being snide by suggesting craigslist
im sitting over her like, wtf moss!?!
i mean, you know i want ron to get us badges, so why would you think i am asking you how to get badges?
stop talking about how hurt your feelings are...i want to talk to you about setting things up with ron
<<you seemed confused>>
<<are you like, really?>>
<<what is wrong with you?>>
<<are you not comprehending me needing to ask you>>
what is snide about that?
you seemed confused about the clams
I don't appreciate stuff like that. You did it to me this afternoon too.
and i am wondering what is wrong with you
y ou dont seem to comprehend common sense//
NOTHING is wrong with me...and stop that shit.
why would you suggest craigslist?
when you fully know i want ron to help us?
well then, perhaps I'm too stupid to help you.
No, Moss, why would you suggest craigslist?
Can you please set it up with Ron so he can help get Shannan and I in please?
You need my help SO much...YOU won't even call Ron...and you have his number !!!
I wonder if you realize that.
Well, Moss, you now do NOT have to get me a ticket, nor do you have to drive down. However, I am wondering if you can help plan with Ron? Since you know him better than I do.
but i do not feel comfortable calling him. you talk to him more than i do
if we go to sdcc, does ron know we will meet up with him?
When you write stuff like this...it makes me NOT want to help you (b/c you know I hate it!):
<<you seemed confused>>
<<are you like, really?>>
<<what is wrong with you?>>
<<are you not comprehending me needing to ask you>>
yes i wrote that what is your point i will not be an aspergers nicey nice
Are you not comprehending this? You seem confused!?
Moss, you seem confused!? I am genuinely concerned, are you not comprehending this?
Let's make it simple:
If you can go from now until SDCC WITHOUT any of those stupid, snipe comments I hate...I will tell Ron to get you guys in.
Moss, I talk the way I talk, I will NEVER change the way I am , and you get hurt too easily
they are not snide at all
You just seemed confused about the clams!
you seemed to not know what steamed clams are!?
OH My GOSH this is ridiculous!??!
should i just bite my tongue then? because my thoughts will not subside? i will become a robot with you than moss. would you like that? i just will not portray any emotion with you or towards you.
i will no longer let you be aware of my real thoughts
btw, those were not snide comments. words get lost in translation over messaging, do you realize this?
STOP WRITING SHIT LIKE THIS IF YOU WANT MY HELP!
<<yes i wrote that what is your point i will not be an aspergers nicey nice
Are you not comprehending this? You seem confused!?
Are you not comprehending this? You seem confused!?
What is wrong with you?
Moss, you seem confused!? I am genuinely concerned, are you not comprehending this?
You just seemed confused about the clams!
you seemed to not know what steamed clams are!?>>
why do you keep showing me what i just wrote!???!
<<should i just bite my tongue then? >>
YES!! YOU SHOULD !!!
im goig to call you because words get lost
but i wasnt being rude!??!? kevin tell him!!! thats just the way i am! and he wants me to be someone i am not, to appease him!??
he really did seem confuse at what clams are what is so rude about that??! see, everyone else is polite and topical with moss because moss does not embed himself into their lives like he does me.
if he wants to be my friend, then take ME as i am!! that is how i am!?? you know? he is too sensitive or something....what the fuck
and my reaction was, 'what is wrong with you!" i mean, why would he suggest craigslist i mean, did he not comprehend that i was trying to have him talk to ron about setting it up!???!
also, nevermind im going to sleep..
No comments:
Post a Comment