Wednesday, March 14, 2012

secret hollywood

http://jezebel.com/5892565/is-robert-downey-jr-spreading-insider-celeb-gossip-on-blogs


is himmm commenter robert downey jr? wow....here is the blog anyways...im still reading this now

http://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2012/03/todays-blind-items.html

one  of the comments from himmmm (hmmm?)
"Meanwhile, dear old dad with his own substance abuse issues made sure to tape EVERYTHING in the house. Including Hayden's girlfriends, sleepovers, and "quality time" in the family jacuzzi pool. When some of her gf's complained, their parents forbade them from ever going to that house again (and threatened charges). THEN, in return, Hayden would SNUB them out of her circle. So if you wanted to go to the clubs, shopping swag, and live the high life? You didn't rat out about Hayden's SICK family life. Because - after all - EVERYONE wants to be famous right? EVERYONE wants to be a celebrity...or a BFF hanger on, right?


Sorry to unload all of this stuff at once. I'm sorry. I'm just sick and tired of all of this, and parents who are so fucked up that they breed fucked up kids.


My family was not Ozzie and Harriet - and it damn near killed me and destroyed everyone I loved - and my pathetic career- as a result. But when I realized it was time to take charge and stop the cycle, stop blaming my Dad, and be my own person? My life turned around (with the help of my amazing wife and some REAL friends who loved me). I just wish others could do the same for themselves.


(PS - I have no issue with ANYTHING people voluntarily do in their private life as long as it is consenting - (kids and animals cannot consent!), and NOT hurting another mentally or physically. I'm no saint, especially in my youth but am close these days-lol. And all I'll say about another old topic? I am NOT a cross-dresser! My wife happens to collect vintage clothing and it's tough to surprise her when you share a home and office. But I admit I DO look good in pumps and a dress,:-)


For all of you TRUE diehard Hollywood underworld detectives? Find all you can about the notorious lady named Sanela Diana Jenkins - the ex-British socialite from the Balkans. Read British media stories about her divorce, and IGNORE the PR fluff about her rags to riches story. THEN look at her pics with all her pals, and who she's with. CONNECT ALL THE DOTS to all the blinds you know. Also look into a photo book called ROOM 23 filled with Hwood stars that Diana “produced”. Look closely at the list of stars who took part in that project. She is the HUB on the blind gossip wheel, and the Rosetta Stone of socialite dirt. Good luck!"

also, (im not cross-dresser) wow i wish more people in hollywood could could out and expose this stuff, i think it will happen tho. people do not support the pedophile/mind control/drug/electroshock abuse which takes place, not only in hollywood but everywhere! i sure do NOT!

http://dlisted.com/2012/02/23/blind-items-i-guess-you-guess

is  this even real??? or perhaps its all some big social experiment!? hollywood is WEIRD, and sad :( tragic...traumatic...

No comments:

Post a Comment