Friday, April 20, 2012

4/20

so today is my sisters bday, but its also a very sacrificial day...

http://adventofdeception.com/awareness-upcoming-occult-holiday-420-cannabis-day/

so i woke up at 10, but i was tired  i dont even know how late i stayed up but i know i got banned again, even tho...who knows!??? also i think i hit on some guy who works for conan on facebook ( i think i asked him if he has a girlfriend? well i think hes kind of cute im so lame tho! wow!!!)
but i do not even  WANT TO THINK ABOUT THAT!!! UGHHH so i woke up turned the tv on and went back to bed i heard the tv then the interview for my food stamps called, she tells me i did not submit my paystubs but i did i specifically REMEMBER INCLUDING MY PAYSTUBS NOW I DONT KNOW WHAT I CAN DO IF I SENT THEM THEN I DONT HAVE THEM ANYMORE i should of made copies of them! im kind of hungover i just...i feel helpless right now thats what!

i dont know what im going to do about the food stamps now! because i know i sent the paystubs....

No comments:

Post a Comment