Thursday, April 19, 2012

i will NEVER work at tmz!!

i used to think it might be cool, but they are all tools! i mean, they have to know about what is going on, they just hyuck hyuck it all up....smug and what not!!! anyways, check out this SNUFF FILMS MURDER TORTURE

http://www.tmz.com/2012/04/19/scorpions-bassist-germany-fetish-party-video-tmz-on-tv/#.T5DQ6tV2S4o

wow and tmz just jokes much ado about nothing....as if we will all hyuck hyuck w/ them!

oh and THIS...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-451414/Slaughter-Horror-Sonys-depraved-promotion-stunt-decapitated-goat.html

EDIT!!  i had to ad this busey at the powow

http://www.tmz.com/videos/0_pe05ot4w


1 comment:

  1. Please let me know if you're looking for a writer for your site. You have some really great articles and I think I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd really like to write some material for your blog in exchange for a link back to mine.
    Please shoot me an email if interested. Many thanks!


    my web-site :: weight loss calculator
    Also see my site > bmr calculator

    ReplyDelete