Tuesday, October 9, 2012

bengal

So, it looks like Jaeger, the bengal cat, is a superstar. Like that Alicia Keys song, "this cat is on fire!" (i keep hearing that commercial). So, after dinner at Mike's, (we had beef stew and biscuit casserole), it was very warm and hearty, he dropped me off at my parents. We went to Lisa's to see the new cat and also to see our family friend since childhood, Jason. We used to stop in Vermont before venturing off to Canada every summer. The parents, Don and Cheryl have died since, sadly, but it is good to keep in touch with the boys. I just remember those fun times of being a kid you know? I know I have wrote about them before, but I feel like writing about them now, and Vermont. Actually, now I want Vermont maple syrup!

anyways, i cant think right now. i was watching drive ins and diners and got really hungry.

here is the bengal! oh yeah i just remembered i was going to say, it was our relative margaret who gave the cat to lisa. they couldnt have it well her son our 2nd cousin feels betrayed the mother gave it to lisa because he wanted it but he is married and wants to have a baby. he posted his betrayel on facebook. he probably saw the pics i put up of the cat. :/




No comments:

Post a Comment