Im not kidding. I need to write! I need to utilize my mind, my creativity I had since a child. I need to succumb to the depths of my inner thoughts, to write!
No one else is going to do it for me, I need too!!! I NEED TO DO THIS!!! I feel like time is ticking, and I need to do something before I fade into oblivious oblivion!
Mike and I discussed that we will still be friends, in which I fully intend too. I do want to stay friends with him, it is Mike, Marble and I. We are a team!
I need to envoke every single instant and moment I have ever experienced, and use this to build the structure for my story. I need to even use minutes wasted, to condense into a super terrific story.
I had a dream, where I was with a bunch of people, (such as my sister, who was pregnant with triplets). We were in the countryside, there was a dirt road alongside the cornfields. It started getting stormy. The sky became overwhelmed with dark clouds, and we saw tornados in the distance, coming our way. I was scared and knew I had to run. The tornado was approaching fast so I hid in the wheatfields, clutching at stray grass and cornstalks. The tornado passed right by us, via twister style. I saw Lisa and Matt (i am assuming), were hiding in the the shed. I called to them and I saw another little barn get lifted by the passing tornado. It then crashed right into the shed, on fire.
Thankfully, everyone was ok, but I started running with two other (unknown) people. A young, black girl and some kid. I dont know how my mind conjures up these humanoids? So, something happened with the lightning. It struck us. So, somehow it took us to another portal? We were back in Earth but we were in the future. So we ran into the rest of the group, but they were all older. We were still the same age. They slightly recognized us until the guy remembered the girl. I blurted out, 'we're time travellers'...
who knows!?? ha! anyways, beef stew and biscuits! kitchen smells great! hungry!
No comments:
Post a Comment