Friday, November 2, 2012

Stacy Dash

she was in Clueless dUh!!! i remember clueless as one of my high school movies. there is a link of the reunion. well.....

guess what? shes 47 years old!?? i feel so confused!???! *throws papers up in the air and proceeds to get black out drunk to forget about all my failures in life* and another thing, is this really her booty??? for real? i dont think so...yeah?

i got the pic from this LINKSY!

also for clip of the reunion, its here

http://www.gossipcop.com/clueless-reunion-video-cast-reunites-good-morning-america-gma/?utm_source=crowdignite.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=crowdignite.com

i found a link where she was hospitalized for 'dehydration', but it had a pic of her bottomless...weird


http://on-the-6th.blogspot.com/2012/08/stacey-dash-hospitalized.html

as cleopatra


OK i need to add some hot pics of the GUYS from clueless since i feel too many pics of actresses are on my blog..
for all those pancakes hes kind of skinny

hot!
i also found a bunch of symbolic pics of paul rudd below:











3 comments:

  1. Its like you read my mind! You seem to know so much about this, like you wrote the book in it or something.
    I think that you could do with a few pics to drive the message home
    a bit, but other than that, this is excellent blog.
    A fantastic read. I'll definitely be back.

    Feel free to surf to my blog ... 激安プラダ バッグ

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do consider all the ideas you've presented for your post. They're very convincing and will definitely work.
    Still, the posts are very short for novices. Could you please lengthen them a little
    from next time? Thanks for the post.

    My blog ad-aware search and destroy

    ReplyDelete
  3. After looking over a number of the blog articles on your web page,
    I really appreciate your technique of blogging.
    I bookmarked it to my bookmark webpage list and will be
    checking back in the near future. Take a look
    at my website as well and tell me what you think.


    Visit my blog post; Elrincondejasmusatl.Blogspot.Com

    ReplyDelete