You know what I find funny? Literally funny? As you all may or may not know, I enjoy posting up occasional videos sometimes and while putting together my videos it takes quite some time. First going through pictures, footage, editing, etc. Just ONE 5 minute video alone takes quite some time and effort to put together. On top of that you have to go upload it which takes God knows how long... I'm
sure you all can relate if you've ever put together a video. It's just time consuming.. .HOWEVER, I guess these loser drone bot haters who have ABSOLUTELY NO LIFE has WAAAAY more time than the majority of us do because not only do they go out of their way to:
1) Take their precious time to sign up to my new website Forum, which you have to fill out some stuff, then go back to your email to confirm, then come back and login to be able to post. Loser much? CHECK
2) They CONSTANTLY stalk me on all of my websites, subscribe to my video channels, add me on their friends list, steal my videos, stalk me and try to find out my every move even while I'm across the globe on tour doing my own thing, now if that's not extreme PSYCHOTIC STALKER BEHAVIOR.. then I don't know what is.
3) Now back to my forum (which again, takes a process to sign up) they started SPAMMING ALL OF MY FORUMS with their pathetic attempt to post up about 5 different video links... all video montages that they put together, about me, of course. That is just mental! Who does that? Oh yea, Mental people who need help, I'm sorry I take that back, mental people who need to be locked away! And again, these videos they spent a pretty HEFTY AMOUNT OF TIME PUTTING TOGETHER TRYING SO HARD TO DISCREDIT AND SLANDER ME. HA! Loser much? CHECK!
4) Now my question is, why do these people spend ALL THEIR PRECIOUS DAYS & NIGHTS putting together PROPAGANDA websites and video's of me, only to prove nothing? For instance:
"OMG TILA IS AN ATTENTION WHORE! SHE LIED ABOUT HAVING A MISCARRIAGE! SHE IS A PROVEN LIAR! SHE JUST WANTS ATTENTION LOOK! LOOK! LOOK AT THESE VIDEOS I MADE ABOUT HER LYING ABOUT HAVING A MISCARRIAGE!!!! SHE LIES ABOUT EVERYTHING!!! LOOK EVERYONE! LOOOOOKKKKKKKKKK!!"
I am sorry but.... BUAHAHHAAHAAHAHAAA!!! Oh my! First of all I wasn't even going to say anything but I just find it funny. I mean, who in their right mind spends THAT much time trying SO HARD to discredit someone? Oh and one last thing Haters aka CIA DRONE BOTS: IF YOU'RE GONNA TRY TO DISCREDIT ME, AT LEAST FIND SOMETHING THAT'S ACTUALLY WITH MERIT. First of all, why do you people CONSTANTLY sound like a broken record?
Yes, I had a miscarriage.... A FEW TIMES! And for all the ladies out there who have been through the same thing, we all know just how beyond PAINFUL it is, so my point is, not only are you haters SICK, but going around trying to shove my past down everyone's faces is ONLY BACKFIRING ON YOU! NO ONE CARES WHAT YOU SAY! ANd WHY MUST YOU KEEP TALKING ABOUT STUFF FROM 2009????? That's almost 4 years ago! If you're going to try to slander me about "LYING" well I suggest you find some NEW MATERIAL to talk about ok? And even then...... PEOPLE STILL WON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT YOU SAY ABOUT ME. GET OVER IT!
You people and your SICK PROPAGANDA! REPRINTING "NEWS" FROM 4 YEARS AGO PUSHING IT ALL OUT THERE IN THE INTERNET TO MAKE IT SEEM AS THOUGH IT WAS YESTERDAY! WOW! Let me guess... The Government paying you to do this??? Because you SURE DO HAVE A LOT OF TIME ON YOUR HANDS! YOU LOSE. GET OVER IT. THE MORE YOU ATTACK ME, THE MORE PEOPLE WILL ONLY SEE THAT I AM TELLING THE TRUTH. Now go find something more RECENT to talk about would ya? ha! Cheers! - Tila
1) Take their precious time to sign up to my new website Forum, which you have to fill out some stuff, then go back to your email to confirm, then come back and login to be able to post. Loser much? CHECK
2) They CONSTANTLY stalk me on all of my websites, subscribe to my video channels, add me on their friends list, steal my videos, stalk me and try to find out my every move even while I'm across the globe on tour doing my own thing, now if that's not extreme PSYCHOTIC STALKER BEHAVIOR.. then I don't know what is.
3) Now back to my forum (which again, takes a process to sign up) they started SPAMMING ALL OF MY FORUMS with their pathetic attempt to post up about 5 different video links... all video montages that they put together, about me, of course. That is just mental! Who does that? Oh yea, Mental people who need help, I'm sorry I take that back, mental people who need to be locked away! And again, these videos they spent a pretty HEFTY AMOUNT OF TIME PUTTING TOGETHER TRYING SO HARD TO DISCREDIT AND SLANDER ME. HA! Loser much? CHECK!
4) Now my question is, why do these people spend ALL THEIR PRECIOUS DAYS & NIGHTS putting together PROPAGANDA websites and video's of me, only to prove nothing? For instance:
"OMG TILA IS AN ATTENTION WHORE! SHE LIED ABOUT HAVING A MISCARRIAGE! SHE IS A PROVEN LIAR! SHE JUST WANTS ATTENTION LOOK! LOOK! LOOK AT THESE VIDEOS I MADE ABOUT HER LYING ABOUT HAVING A MISCARRIAGE!!!! SHE LIES ABOUT EVERYTHING!!! LOOK EVERYONE! LOOOOOKKKKKKKKKK!!"
I am sorry but.... BUAHAHHAAHAAHAHAAA!!! Oh my! First of all I wasn't even going to say anything but I just find it funny. I mean, who in their right mind spends THAT much time trying SO HARD to discredit someone? Oh and one last thing Haters aka CIA DRONE BOTS: IF YOU'RE GONNA TRY TO DISCREDIT ME, AT LEAST FIND SOMETHING THAT'S ACTUALLY WITH MERIT. First of all, why do you people CONSTANTLY sound like a broken record?
Yes, I had a miscarriage.... A FEW TIMES! And for all the ladies out there who have been through the same thing, we all know just how beyond PAINFUL it is, so my point is, not only are you haters SICK, but going around trying to shove my past down everyone's faces is ONLY BACKFIRING ON YOU! NO ONE CARES WHAT YOU SAY! ANd WHY MUST YOU KEEP TALKING ABOUT STUFF FROM 2009????? That's almost 4 years ago! If you're going to try to slander me about "LYING" well I suggest you find some NEW MATERIAL to talk about ok? And even then...... PEOPLE STILL WON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT YOU SAY ABOUT ME. GET OVER IT!
You people and your SICK PROPAGANDA! REPRINTING "NEWS" FROM 4 YEARS AGO PUSHING IT ALL OUT THERE IN THE INTERNET TO MAKE IT SEEM AS THOUGH IT WAS YESTERDAY! WOW! Let me guess... The Government paying you to do this??? Because you SURE DO HAVE A LOT OF TIME ON YOUR HANDS! YOU LOSE. GET OVER IT. THE MORE YOU ATTACK ME, THE MORE PEOPLE WILL ONLY SEE THAT I AM TELLING THE TRUTH. Now go find something more RECENT to talk about would ya? ha! Cheers! - Tila
Hi, I'm the one who made the video. I just wanted to point out that she has her 'army' sending me death threats now. LOL
ReplyDeletehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-4Clgrcf0w
oh wow! HA! shes dumb. i thought that video was hilarious!
Delete