Thursday, April 4, 2013

RED SYNC

i saw this on facebook


then i looked up at tv...noticed something else but im not going to write about it (typing too loud...wake up mike)

anyways i look up and see this on tv and he goes 'RED"


next thing he says is its all RED


ok maybe i will sound like a pervert i dont care? cuz i am...anyways kim showed me a pic of the double ended dildo she just got in the mail she was like, 'im gonna have to try it out' but with who tho? i was like, oh nevermind i cant..........i was kidding. i said one in the front area one in the back..

shes weird tho. um.......so i was googling sex toys (in case i want to buy some???) right? whats a good sex toy site? kim gave me one that seems too expensive well i saw one of those 'cracked' sites you know?

kims a doof...heres the instant msgs

ha
oh my syncs
omg!
I had a sync at work today!
I was working on adding up client expenses
and it was SOOO weird-- two called RIGHT when I got to their name to add in their info!
coincedence
yup
oh the sync was i was looking at sex toys i saw one of thoes 'cracked' articles
and it had the weird sex toys one was this speculum looking thing and another was a gas mask like dildo..
so the aqua teen has both of those...the christmas ghost which looks like a speculum..
creepy!!!
and a gas mask right?
um yeah so..
yeah, weird!
also i saw this comment on facebook about type 'red' in the comment and see what changes
so i look up and on aqua teen was a pool full of blood
and they say RED
Chat Conversation End

oh heres that CRACKED article

and NOOOOOOOOOOO i do not find any of those pleasurable looking!? and double ended dildos are weird to me
http://www.cracked.com/article_16032_the-25-most-disturbing-sex-toys.html

see im bored w life...........LE SIGH

hope you enjoy my sense of amusement or not who cares really



EDIT ok see that christmas ghost by the blood pool? looks like a speculum..go to the cracked article you will see the 'anal speculum' so then go to next page you will see the 'dildo gas mask'

the aqua teen episode had a gas mask weird thing too ok? so yes SYNC OH MY

i'll add pics tomorrow i need to go to sleep 





4 comments:

  1. Hey! I coulԁ hаve sworn I've been to this site before but after checking through some of the post I realized it'ѕ new to me.
    Anyways, I'm definitely glad I found it and I'll be boоkmarking and checking back frequently!


    Looκ at my blog Article kevo vs amr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeh Lori is kool
    Anon

    ReplyDelete
  3. U know who this isApril 22, 2013 at 9:43 PM

    Wot u talking about double ended dildo's? Ure so funny Lori!! What's a double ended dildo? The type two women grind at same time or the ones that got an ass bit and a pussy bit??
    My man want me to get vibrator u know cos he's not there right now...he say so I get a more realistic feeling...I dunno...am I weird to have never used one???

    ReplyDelete
  4. U know who this isApril 22, 2013 at 9:44 PM

    Wot u talking about double ended dildo's? Ure so funny Lori!! What's a double ended dildo? The type two women grind at same time or the ones that got an ass bit and a pussy bit??
    My man want me to get vibrator u know cos he's not there right now...he say so I get a more realistic feeling...I dunno...am I weird to have never used one???

    ReplyDelete