Tuesday, March 11, 2014

DUALITY

You know, I am not happy with my life. Every day, I wonder to myself, why do I not have kids, or a family? Why am I not like everyone else posting on facebook? Why am I not like everyone else that I work with, and why do I feel so embarrassed to say, 'no, I do not have any kids," when I am asked that at jobs. I am disappointed with my life. On a real quick note, just wanted to mention that I had watched that 'docu-whatever...' Cosmos. They incorporate the EYE of course. Now, the EYE could symbolize the double helix....but we all know it also stands for the EYE of the ARCHITECT. OBVIOUSLY, 'they' believe in some grand scheme, especially if incorporate their EYE in their shows and what not. What irks me is Moss. He kept telling me to watch 'Seth McF's new show." First of all, Seth did not WRITE the show, he is a producer, meaning he invested somehow into the show. Now, I watched Cosmos, and it was very beautiful and compelling, and EYE awakening, almost creepy to just think...of the universe upon universe...and I thoroughly DID enjoy it. In fact, it made me see just how WONDROUS this UNIVERSE is, this GALAXY! this galaxy upon galaxies! COSMOSIt made me even more so feel the wonders of God! HE created this masterpeice. Let's say the big bang theory happened, well, lets also say that GOD created the Big Bang! He created all. Of course it is not easy for us, as humans, to comtemplate and understand...and even begin to understand, but there IS our reality and a spiritual realm. COSMOS (the show) said that there are more planets, galaxies...more suns, even more EARTHS, so why would we think we are the only life form? Perhaps there are more? Out there, even working with us? Perhaps some of the higher echelon know things that they keep secretive from us? I said I enjoyed the show. Moss says, 'do you know why Seth M did the show? I'll tell you when I get home." Then, he msgd me and said, "Seth M. HATE HATES HATES religion! He is against religion. I was like, "Moss, in the show Bruno says he believes his God is infinite just like he believed the UNIVERSE is infinite. SO HASH TAG SUCK IT MOSS! Moss was like, 'who is Bruno?"

Why did Moss have to spoil the wonders this show unlocked by saying how much Seth M. hates hates HATES religion!?? SO WHAT THAN? and GOD is NOT religion!! GOD is a higher power not meant to understand just yet as humans.

Now, let us think about the MASONIC aspect of what THEY like to subliminally incorporate...the MASONIC SYMBOLS WE ARE CONSTANTLY BEING FED! SO why MOSS...if THEY do not believe in SOMETHING SPIRITUAL, are we inundated with these images!??!

so seth M HATES RELIGION!?? so WHY does he have subliminal ALL SEEING EYE's in hidden in his shows??

(and what about the conspiracy theories regarding family guy...)



 neil degrasse tyson (whats with the HORNS?)


really? they are putting it right in our face, and people still dont SEE for themselves!? if he hates religion, then whats with all these hidden masonic images!?? 

DUALITY! up/down, black/white, checkerboard, as above so below, yin/yang, good/evil, GOD/satan, BALANCE, science/religion (or the spiritual realm)...

if he doesnt believe in something going on other than what we know, the stars aligning in the COSMOS, then whats with all the imagery?? with all the masonic themes? come on!??? because its FUNNY!???

really!???

so ZOMBIES! (raj just said that on THE BIG BANG THEORY just now!)

yep, i guess so...most ppl like to be well, ZOMBIES!??!! 

i thought i was going to make a blog about what i was thinking about my life, but right now im tired and i dont feel like it, plus this room is full of buzzing stinkbugs that are cavorting in my light, buzzing around..i want to spray alchohol in there to kill them. its annoying!!!












No comments:

Post a Comment