Sunday, May 17, 2015

i can't wait to get my own place. i have had so many obstacles get in my way! i finally feel as if I can now move more towards that goal. I will be off house arrest, and from there I can really start saving to be on my own. My OWN place. oh...but, i have to pay fines. almost 5k...hmm..also, i am getting OLDER now, and i need to have a kid now or i will not be able too or i will be an old mother!?? wow wtf!?? 

i dont know anymore....

posters i want to get:

Labyrinth movie poster (my old one got wrinkled and damaged because of mike)
-bettie page poster
- tokyo night life poster
- bratz tokyo
- japanese harajuku tokyo style models

(just to give my place a worldy air to it)

new orleans! northern lights! etc etc

-





No comments:

Post a Comment