Hello Lori
Do you know that our meeting is not due to chance? I felt the powerful energies of transformation at work in your life and I know that the moment is important! Besides, I just had a vision : all will happen in flemington. I am positive on this point. I saw you in flemington, surrounded by joy and happiness. I'll tell you more soon, even if it takes all night! It is during one of the last few nights that I received a new vision of your future Lori...
Yours truly, Janet
|
Tuesday, May 26, 2015
psychic knew i was in flemington
um...this is weird...i got this email tonight, and...how did they know i was in flemington today? i was even talking about HOW i no longer have a smartphone...yet it still seemed to of seen me in flemington, surrounded by joy and happiness. well, i was with sage and my parents!??! very....odd!???! ((i have a cheapie phone for now. NO smartphone so how would they track that!??!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment