Thursday, May 7, 2015

My room is so cozy. Did I mention this already!??? So, starting tomorrow, I will have 10 more days. I am excited, I suppose. I actually have no idea or......it feels like I am stuck in this mental prison anyways....i have a job now, you know? which is good. moss keeps...ahh im tired. so.......he actually wants me to call him. i have no idea why he says some good news for ME! (its gonna be the same thing...help him whatever)

when i get out, i am going to get a new hairstyle, probably a body perm (for volume)....or a textured perm!?? also get some more tattoos and the dermal peircing for my ear.

i have no idea what i am going to do when i am finally free!?? its gonna be so weird!!!


1 comment:

  1. Woo-hoo!!! 10 more days!!! Don't change your underwear for the next 10 days to honor the occasion!!!

    ReplyDelete