Wow! So, I cannot believe this night is finally here! The night before I get this damn ankle bracelet off! I am so excited! I forget how it feels to be a normal person. So....yeah! i am pretty tired tho....i dont feel like blogging much. i still feel kind of depressed...you know, i think it is from my life consisting of work, and then home. it made me lose the um...hope i guess...im worried they will be rude and bitchy to me tomorrow at the DUI center. they always were when i would call to get permission about going to the store. idk...
i am nervous about what they will say about probation. if they say anything deterring i will just cry. it is important for me to travel and if they say i can't...i dont know. it is already depressing how much this will cost me.
being in jail and house arrest almost makes me feel as if i do not deserve to enjoy life anymore. i forget i forget i forget how it is like to be happy, to feel content, cared for...I FORGET!!??!?
but...i am hopeful.
anyways....i am tired tho...
cant wait to wake up, take a shower, and head over to get this damn thing REMOVED!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment