Sunday, September 17, 2017

April 1990 - Video I shot of my typical day of a high school student

I had a dream where I recorded myself and my days, back when I was a teenager and younger. I was like, 'wow and its even ready to upload to FB!" it was interesting to see myself  back then. Fortunately, now, social media is abundant, and recording yourself is the thing to do. Back then tho, there was hardly social media. Yes, we did have the internet...but no cell phones. I do have home videos of being a kid, but it was my dads perspective and we were not really hamming it up for the camera, idk.



too much news in the beginning tho...with this one. should of edited some of it out. i WISH i could of filmed a day in my high school tho....



oh well. what ya gonna do about it. (also when i was in the army, and early 20s)



meh..SHRUG!



also when i was a kid, i hated when my dad would film me. i didnt want to be bothered (as a teenager more actually)...but now, i make home videos !!! WE MUST CAPTURE ALL!!! FOR THE ALL SEEING EYE!! jk, but its nice to have memories to look back on later, i think







No comments:

Post a Comment