Sometime in November, I plan on taking a road trip to Moss to Atlanta, Georgia. Why? To finally be a guest on fishcenter of course!!! Also, to see the city of Atlanta too! Oh shit! I would take a road trip then keep on trekking to Florida, to go to Disney Land! (or world, i always get confused about the locations), but NOT with moss. he wouldnt want to go anyways. you know how many times i suggested going to disney in anaheim? id rather go with someone who wants to run the gamut in disney with me! i mean, i would rent a car of course. OH MAN I NEED TO FIND SOMEONE WHO WANTS TO GO ON THIS FUN TRIP WITH ME!!! ughh what the fuck? so yeah, thats in november!
then...next spring, i have a trip planning on going to the UK! to visit my friend out there and see all the sites! i can stay with her and her family too. i have to start planning!
this year i have been to LA, vegas, new orleans, and canada. TRIPS! TRIPS TRIPS!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment