Sunday, September 24, 2017
Why do cops get to live at housing for free? When they already have good salaries. I understand free coffee or free McDonalds, but why free housing? And yes I know this because that cop told me this. And last week I got a notice about doing a payment plan, and it said I have a week to reply, (I have the letter and it was dated Sept 19th.) Yesterday I got a letter from the courts saying I have to go to court now. This is dated on the 20th. That did not give me enough time to even give them the reply. It said I had a week to reply, but the next day the letter was sent out, they sent me a notice for eviction! So housing is lying. I have numbers now for public defenders, so I am going to call them because I honestly do not feel I should pay for July when I did not sign my lease until August. And fuck housing! I don't want to live here anymore. I don't want to work at Walmart either.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment