Friday, September 29, 2017
weird dreams
weird dream. i had dreams like a series of stephen king style short stories. one was where people were getting manipulated into commiting suicide. it was sort of a game. it was done in the swiss alps, and the one lady said to another one who was supposed to kill herself, 'just dismiss yourself in the swiss, miss." i don't remember the full details, but my dream seemed so clever. the next was someone actually making up and inventing a character based on things they liked in their childhood. this eventually became real, to become a part of their life. However, later, the person would notice things were off. For example, the one looked like Eric Wareheim. He fell in love with a woman, who looked just like him, except female. (Carol?) But she had characteristics of things from his childhood. This woman fell in love with a character that looked like Eric Wareheim, but then she said to him, 'your voice sounds familiar." He had like a black guys voice or something. Turns out, it was the voice of the singer of color me badd? I have no idea how this incorporated itself into my dreams? And how did I just know bad has 2 ds? color me badd? It was the white guy of color me badds voice, on eric wareheim. seems very tim and eric-esque. im not saying my mind created this. its just a series of things I like, I guess? Dreams are weird.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment