Saturday, September 16, 2017

Model comes out as male

A few models were allowed to come out as men, transgender bending, such as this one. Looks like all the rest of them tho, looks like every other single model. The only difference is, this one is allowed to say he is a man. The rest of them keep SHH SILENT! I just hope that a beloved, beautiful, well-known ACTRESS comes out as actually being a boy! For instance, a big-timer like Cameron Diaz or Emma Stone (who were born male)...or Jennifer Lawrence.

This model looks like every other model strutting down the runway tho:

http://activistmom.com/blog/top-fashion-model-reveals-he-is-a-man-does-this-even-shock-anyone-anymore/

Here are a few pics, also another one from well known transgendered model Andreja Pejic. Look at the bodies. Looks no more different than say, Uma Thurmans.

Then, take a look at supposed true 'females' (who even had babies!) yeah no, its lies!!

BELOW: Teddy Quinlian (just came out as transgendered)


 Anderj Pejic (transgendered model)






 GIGI GORGEOUS (transgendered)


They look just like these 'women'. same bone structure same shape:





Look at points of hip jut. Too close together. NOT child bearing hips. The one even has an adonis belt
 Masculine back on Alessandro Ambroisa

you wanna see real women? (Dont laugh! ) its me and my friend Jen. Note our skull. (Ok, I even include a pic of me in that shiny bathing suit. NO SHAME!) I thought it looked cool but i never wore it. Id wear it as a bodysuit, maybe..

granted, im not tall. im 5'7, and weigh 152 lbs, nor am I famous, but I HAVE NEVER seen women in real life looking like any famous model or actres. I have seen BEAUTIFUL WOMEN in real life, but they never look like the way celebrities look. I also never seen celebrities look like normal, regualar people..







3 comments:

  1. Omg you are SO right!! Omg. I just can see it now! Totally! They do not have women shape do they!! Totally different shaped bodies to us!! I dont wanna put mine on my blog bt i will inbox u ok. Our shapes are entirely different to theirs!
    U have a lovely figure. U do not need to worry about loosing weight. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yep exactly! like i told you...thank you! :) you do too. its stuff like this that get women to diet crazily and want to achieve a look that is unattainable for a true, real woman, (since models and the like are NOT even real women)

      Delete
  2. Omg you are SO right!! Omg. I just can see it now! Totally! They do not have women shape do they!! Totally different shaped bodies to us!! I dont wanna put mine on my blog bt i will inbox u ok. Our shapes are entirely different to theirs!
    U have a lovely figure. U do not need to worry about loosing weight. X

    ReplyDelete